▶ Wonderland

Didn't they tell us don't rush into things? We found wonderland, you and I got lost in it.

They went to bed and in that nightgown, Mitch gazed at Kirstie as if she was the sky. She was very perfect at his sight.

Kirstie shifted to him and hugged him. She kissed his chin and he kissed her forehead. It was the sweetest moment of their lives. She kissed his jawline and smelled him. He always smelled so manly, his scent was incomparable.

He kissed her nose, and her lips. They always tasted like candy that he couldn't resist, but he must, or it'll lead to something they won't forget but always regret.

"Hey Mitch." Kirstie called him as their lips parted.

"Why?" He asked.

"Let's build a fort," she said and Mitch was delighted on what he heard.

They stood up and did all the moving of the furniture. They also got nightlights and Christmas lights with only the color of orangey white.

"But before the fort," Kirstie said. She turned on her radio and it was a mellow song. It wasn't their song because they really have none, but it was calming. She grabbed Mitch's wrist and placed it on her waist.

"Let's dance." She finally added.

It seemed like they were dancing in front of a million stars, being the witness of a love that pretends to last forever.

"I could get old with you." Mitch said.

"Me too." Kirstie said as a response.

Mitch hugs Kirstie. He just doesn't want to let go of the moments. The dates and all the efforts they've done. No one could comprehend, everything happens too fast.

His head was buried on Kirstie's neck, and it seemed that he was trying to find warmth there. He kissed her underneath her ear, then up to her jaw, then to her chin, ending up to her lips. It didn't last but it was slow, like the music.

He kissed her nose, then her forehead. Kirstie thought no one would make her feel the same way again; the chills down her spine, her heart racing, and the feeling of being treated like a princess.

Mitch was the most amazing person she ever knew that time, no one compares to him.

"You are the perfect mixture of everything I wanted." Mitch suddenly said. "I want to marry you, even in my dreams."

"I want to say yes if you propose to me one day." She answered. "I want to say yes and when the perfect time comes, let's have a family."

They giggled and danced. They said what they wanted to say. They talked about their future, the things they want, and their marriage.

Mitch wished that he could just ask. So he did. "If ever, will you still marry me?"

"Yes, of course." She said. "When the right time comes."

When the music stopped, they went on building the fort. It was just midnight, so they had nothing to worry about. They locked her door, in case of Kirstie's parents barging in her room.

Mitch carried Kirstie in bridal style and placed her gently on the bed at the fort. They researched more movies but now, it's all romantic. They watched Titanic for the first time and became in love over it. They even sang My Heart Will Go On together and recorded it.

They looked perfectly cute as a couple, "Sweetcheeks, always?" Kirstie asked.

"And forever, sweetheart." Mitch continued.

He held her hand throughout the movie. They looked like an old couple even though the night is still young. Who on earth even cares? They watched it all and then went to sleep at 3:30am and kept everything quiet as they heard the Maldonado's car, being parked at the garage.

Everything was peaceful. Nothing collapsed very hard.