■■ All You Had To Do Was Stay

But people like me are gone forever, when you say goodbye. All you had to was stay. You ended it, you were all I wanted, but not like this.

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING SCENES MIGHT BE TRIGGERING.

"What's the problem, Kirstie?" Jeremy asked. "Why didn't you call me for weeks? You said you just need to be sure of something."

"That's why I called you this time, I was sure of it." Kirstie said.

"Where even are you?" He asked. "I haven't seen the tour for weeks as well. What's the update?"

Kirstie was walking home to Jeremy. She knew and she was sure of everything she feels, she loves this man and she couldn't stop. If she stops, she'll mess it all up again.

"Guess." Kirstie said. She always played this game to Jeremy and she never loses.

"Nope, I'm not playing that game again." Jeremy said and paused. He stared carefully at Kirstie's surroundings.

He later gasped, "no way, that looks like exactly our-"

When he walked outside with his phone, he finally saw Kirstie. The love of his life. He can't comprehend what he's feeling. He was overjoyed by the sight, she's been away for million years for him.

He hugged and kissed her tenderly. "I missed you baby, how long was that?"

"A long, long time." She said. She kissed his lips again. It was one of those paradise she can only find by his side.

If Mitch would be replaced, it was this man. But that can't be happening. A person can't be replaced, or duplicated. Jeremy and Mitch are really different people.

Kirstie still had that feeling inside her. She felt guilty of all she's done with Mitch, but without Jeremy knowing, she just needs to forget about it all. She just needs to forget, but how could that happen?

She entered their house with Jeremy. Olaf hurriedly came to her and started to lick her face.

At last, everything is at peace. Everything need not to be a publicity stunt. It's no more in that state of agony. Everything felt so fine and safe.

But now, it's not easy to believe that.

Someone called her and it was Mitch. Jeremy saw the caller ID and he permitted Kirstie to answer it.

"It's not the right time Mitch, can you-"

"Kirstie!" It wasn't Mitch. The voice was crying, he was crying so much on the phone. "Kirst, i-it's S-S-Scott." He stuttered.

He was crying his hardest he can't even manage to talk properly. She heard the phone shaking so she put it on speaker mode. It terrified her, what was happening?

"What happened, Scott?" Kirstie said. "I need to understand you."

"I c-can't calm down, he-help me!" He wasn't calming down and he was running out of breath.

Someone took the phone away from him and someone approached him, telling him it's going to be okay.

"Kirstie."

"Esther." She recognized.

"We need you here, you could bring anyone else, but please, just go here." Esther pleaded. "Kevin is here also, Avi came with me when Scott panicked and called us."

"What is happening? Is this a prank? Tell Mitch I ain't going back to him." Kirstie said, holding Jeremy's hand.

"This is serious, Kirstie. Mitch just-" Esther sounded like she broke down into tears as well. "Oh goodness, if I-" Her cries became severe and she just cried.

"Why can't someone just tell me what happened?" Kirstie yelled over the phone.

Alex grabbed Mitch's phone from Esther as soon as he heard Kirstie, "I don't need you to act like a li'l bitch right now, someone just fucking committed suicide and almost died. Don't yell at emotional people right now and I'm sorry, I can't calm down, but Mitch already said his goodbyes and my boyfriend just found him at the bath tub, drowning in his own blood."

Suddenly, Mitch's phone was hung up which made Kirstie's world go crushing down.

"C'mon sweetheart, Mitch is still our friend." Jeremy said and she quickly stood up. She felt empty inside.

"I-"