■■ Style

I should just tell you to leave, 'cause I know exactly where it leads but, I watched us go 'round and 'round each time. We never go out of style.

While Esther was sight-seeing with Kirstie, she checked her phone just to take a glance why the fans can't keep calm in her Instagram. Most of her notifications is of one picture: The picture she took this morning.

It was Mitch and Kirstie after all. Her latest notification said, lyfismirstie101 commented on your photo: first, the kiss, now, this? ASDFHFKHL THE FEELS!! with heart eyes emoji.

She smiled at it, but what kiss?

She looked at Google and searched Kirstie and Mitch's name. She shifted it to news very quickly and waited for it to load.

Until she got a call from an interviewer. "Where are Pentatonix?" Shoot, it was close.

"We'll be there in a short time." Esther said.

And with her signal, they all went to their cars. But they got a hard time since they got mob around them. They weren't ready for it but bodyguards provided by Canada tried to guide them away. It was their first time encounter paparazzi combined with the crowd.

"Hold my hand!" Mitch commanded Kirstie. She was with him to secure a line of their group but Scott slipped Mitch's hand.

The crowd was screaming, and it made Kirstie very anxious and scared. "Sweetcheeks!" Kirstie screamed to get Mitch's attention.

"Why, sweetheart?" Mitch replied when he was finally beside Kirstie.

"I'm scared." She murmured.

Mitch covered Kirstie with his coat. They slowly went away and they wondered how all their attention was upon them suddenly. The bodyguards were squeezing the two of them.

"Watch it!" He yelled at the bodyguard. "My girlfriend is getting scared!"

Kirstie skipped a heartbeat when she heard the word girlfriend. Where is Jeremy? She's doing this wrong, but Mitch comforted her. This is wrong. She should have pushed Mitch and just ran away, but her conscience tells her not to, and she feels that she subconsciously wants it to happen.

The flashes got so intense when the two of them were the only celebrities outside. They went inside their bus hurriedly.

"You're getting all the attention suddenly." Esther told Mitch and Kirstie.

"Yeah." Mitch said and looked at Kirstie. She was being calmed down by Scott. She got so nervous that she got an emotional break down. "And I don't know if I like it or not."

"This is the problem with stardom." Kevin said. "If you enter it, there's no escape."

Mitch just wanted to end it all for the sake of Kirstie. Or Scott. Or Avi. Or Kevin. Or himself. But this was listed to all of his dreams, and now he got it, he just needs to get used to it.

"This is just a publicity stunt." Said Avi. "Isn't this getting too much of all the sudden? Your characters are a hit."

Esther knew that they had to do a publicity stunt, but she didn't know that this was it.

"Wait." Esther made the news on her phone load, and when it loaded, she saw articles about Mitch and Kirstie being a couple.

"What on earth are these?" She exclaimed. "I can't even imagine you two doing this, did you Photoshop this?"

They couldn't answer, but Mitch spoke, "no."

Esther facepalmed like Avi did as a reaction before. She didn't expect this. Yes, she wanted the idea of a stunt, but how is this effective? Maybe because Mitch getting a girlfriend is more controversial, than Mitch and Scott being together? She doesn't thinks so.

There's something that Esther feels about this plan. It's like there's a secret foundation that no one knows. She knows that they had a past, but could it be also a present?

However, the publicity stunt is successful so, it's the most important thing to think now.

"Are you alright now?" Asked Mitch to Kirstie.

"Yes." She replied. "Thank you very much for that coat, it really helped."

Mitch just smiled and said, "you're always welcome, princess."