■■ Bad Blood

Did you have to do this? I was thinking that you could be trusted. Oh, it's so sad to think about the good times, you and I.

"Please explain to me, how painful was your breakup with Kirstie?" Scott asked insensitively. Mitch knew he had to remember everything for the sake of their friendship, he knew he had to feel it again and he's going to cry again.

"It went to that point that I almost lost myself and I fell apart." He replied.

He looked at Scott and he has never been this fake to his best friend ever. Mitch was faking his feelings. He was pretending to be strong, because after all what happened, his strong personality needs to be made, and this is its ultimate test.

"Why didn't you tell this to me immediately?" Scott lowered his voice but almost yelled.

"I don't know." Mitch said. "I'm just afraid that I'm going to lose you as well."

If Mitch is going to lose Scott, might as well he lost him just from the beginning. He wouldn't permit to lose someone who is important to him and hurt him again, and the worse, leave him alone again.

Everyone gets tired, and even a queen does also. Mitch had been a strong character in front of all people. To them, he endured them all, but he couldn't do it without the people who loved him.

"Why are you going to lose me?" Scott asked. "All you have to do is to open up to me."

"Because you might call me a liar." Mitch said and this time, Scott hugged him.

"Everyone can love anyone, Mitch." Scott said. "Now let's just get ready, we'll travel Toronto and meet Avi's new girl."

Scott is not angry at Mitch, he's just a little disappointed. He promised Scott not to hide anything from him, yet he's hiding all of these.

When they got their car, they went in together. Avi was with his sister, Kevin and Kirstie are together and the rest of the crew got their partners. Some of them didn't make to it because they had to prepare the stage Pentatonix would perform on.

"So Mitch," Scott called. "Tell me about it all." He emphasized the word 'all' because he was left in curiosity. He just hopes it never kills him.

"Okay." Mitch sighed, he knows it, it's on his fingertips. "I was suicidal. I was a mess, a big one. My family doesn't know about it, but I was very depressed. School, pressure, reality, and myself, I can't seem to please them all. My last resort is Kirstie."

"What do you mean?" Scott asked.

"This is awkward." Mitch replied. "But since I knew her very well, I felt very close to her. I was starting to get possessive, and I felt the urge to tell her an I love you."

"Isn't that obsession?" Scott laughed a bit.

"I don't know, I never knew what difference love and obsession had that time." Mitch said. "Before you, she was the one to keep me. Until now, to be honest. She served as my guardian angel, and she saved me."

"Okay." Scott said. "I need further information. What do you do as a date or, as a bonding?"

"We watch movies." Mitch said. "My place or her place, it all depends on her. Sometimes, I surprise her with a date, and it's quite all special things."

"You're like my dream boyfriend." Scott said. "I wish I'm Kirstie now." He laughed, getting carried away of their short storytelling.

"You've got Alex and he does a lot more effort than I do." Mitch said and laughed as well. "But hey, you were at our last date."

"You mean, the wedding and the vows?" Scott asked, then realization came. "Oh yeah!"

Mitch laughed at him but truly, he was at the verge of crying. He remembered how much effort he brought there. Maybe Kirstie doesn't remember it, but that time, they promised each other not to leave even though they break apart. They promised that Always and Forever will still remain in their hearts even when they die.

Now it just hurts. If something was shattering, it was both Mitch's mind and heart. He can't even remember why they broke up.

"This is the most painful of all." Mitch suddenly spoke. "I became so attached of it that I never had the chance to move on."

"I'm sorry." Scott replied and hugged Mitch. "You can cry now."

Mitch cried and cried. "I hate you." He laughed.

"I love you." Scott resisted.

-

Author: okay, i have actual readers and 130 reads? 21 votes? you're amazing ! i love y'all very much ♥