▶ Blank Space

So it's gonna be forever, it's gonna go down in flames? 'Cause we're young and we're reckless, we'll take this way too far.

Mitch realized, and he knew he had to step up. After being friends with Kirstie for a long time, after being sweet friends with her, he realized it. He loved her more than just a friend.

It includes being a man for her, telling her how much she is important for him. He knew he wanted to tell this to her.

She was a huge part of his life and he couldn't go on without her. He can't contain his excitement with his new discovery.

But as always, Mitch felt very afraid of what he will be doing. He thought very deeply. He asked himself if he is strong enough, brave enough, or even good enough.

He remembered how he met Kirstie. It was really by a choir. He sang and she also did. They were just seven years old when Kirstie accidentally spilled juice all over his face. Yeah, and he was alright. He knew that they were going to be friends because both of them are clumsy.

He didn't know what to do so he just set this place which was perfect for a perfect first date.

Kirstie has been his best friend throughout the years, but she did not know to know what he's been doing to himself.

Since 6th grade came across him, all has been a pressure. If he didn't get good grades, his parents will be disappointed and he can't afford to make them feel that. Aside from that, his sister once told him he doesn't have the right to be depressed because he was still young. It drove him crazy.

He has a good family, truly. They love him that's why they don't want him to be distressed. They make him happy, but school was upon him. Also, he can't satisfy himself. He resisted it, he swore he tries.

He was at the point that he was desperate to die. He didn't eat not just to get skinny, he wore long sleeves all the time because of his scars, and he didn't interact with people that much. Except for this beautiful lady named Kirstin Taylor Maldonado, and a little bit of this Scott Richard Hoying.

Kirstie knew that Mitch is clumsy but she didn't need to know about these bad habits, as well as Scott. The addiction and vices that Mitch seemed not to avoid easily, no one needs to know it but him.

Since he realized he was in love with her, he trashed the pills and the blades. He trashed all his negative thinking.

This is it, the moment he wanted to be in. But Kirstie called him.

"Mitch," Kirstie said. "We've talked about this. I won't appear there, and I don't want to date you."

"I will never give up on you, Kirstie." He said. "Just tonight, please?"

"Mom and dad didn't want me to because it's getting dark, and it'll rain just later." Kirstie said.

Then she hung up the phone. Mitch knew what to do, he'll serenade her family. He needs to be as serious as a man here, if he really wants to get Kirstie as his girlfriend.

He was excited and nervous at the same time. When he walked outside where he was supposed to have his date with Kirstie, in the other side, she talked to her dad.

"Satisfied?" She asked.

"No." He said. "If he's a man, he'll do anything, alright?" Then he went on Kirstie, kissing her head. "I just don't want to give you a bad boyfriend."

"Sweetie," her mom approached her. "We know you have dated two boys before this, and they just aren't for you. Now, Mitch is different."

"Yes, because he's one of my best friends." Kirstie agreed. She sighed. Her parents never treated a suitor like this.

She loves him very much, but he's so important to her that she couldn't lose him just like that only because of this kind of relationship he wants them to be in. Yes, she's curious but she's nervous.

While Mitch was in the process going to Kirstie's place, there was the rain that she was talking about. It was strong but nothing can drag him down now.

When he finally reached the house, "Kirstie!" He yelled as the rain wind went strong. The rain was still bearable, it was just rain that has strong wind.

Kirstie's mother was delighted and elated to hear that familiar voice, at last, Mitch was there. It made her happy because it was her first time to see an eager suitor. She couldn't care less.

Kirstie opened up the door and shouted, "come here, you insane idiot! You're so stupid!"

When Mitch got on the door, he watched the beauty yelling at him, "you're gonna catch a cold, I freakin' hate you now!"

Mitch was nervous, he got the guitar on his back and sang a song to her. It was his own composition.

Kirstie was left speechless. Every word seemed very genuine. He was never been this good and she never saw this side of Mitch. He was all feminine, but what's this?

Her father and mother were convinced that he loves her and he got their approval. Kirstie said yes to him, but only to courting, since she loved him from the very first and she wanted this to last.