■■ I Know Places

Lights flash and we'll run for the fences, let them say what they want, we won't hear it. They are the hunters, we are the foxes and we run.

Never was it their intention. They never even asked to be in the top articles after what they did.

Pentatonix at New York

→The Sing-Off winners took it to whole another stage. Pentatonix performed at Madison Square Garden for the third time around and the crowd was roaring. They had two nights of stay in our city.
[image:msg_ptx.jpg]

Everyone knows about them and it's time to know their friendship. The a capella group is just goals.

[image:ptx_parking-at-a-hotel.jpg]

Look at Scott (the blonde one) and Mitch (the one being carried)-that's just a big aww! But let's dig into a picture going around the Internet.

[image:mitch_and_kirstie-kissing.jpg]

Oh! Those are Kirstie (the girl) and Mitch, but what were they doing? Are they kissing? Yes, they are! But is this true? Are they more than friends?←

This is only a summarized one since the original is so long, but after Mitch finished reading it, he went to scrolling more of them.

There were even articles titled: Mitch Grassi and Kirstie Maldonado of Pentatonix caught kissing, just Photoshop? No one knows!

"Oh." Mitch said. "This is fast."

All of them grabbed their phones and showed it to each other. Avi saw TMZ reporting about it, Kevin saw andPOP, Scott saw MTV talking about their concert and the stunt, and Kirstie found Sugarscape.

"It can't escalate to me, this is not well." Kirstie said. "Even for a publicity stunt, I think this is too much."

"Everyone is talking about it already, what is this tragedy?" Scott asked. "Did you really kiss?"

Mitch pretended not to hear anything, afraid that he might disappoint Scott. Kirstie waited for him to answer, so none of them answered.

"Seriously guys, we need the truth." Kevin said. "Were you just talking?"

"I have an idea." Mitch said and they all looked at them. "We will deny everything in front of the camera."

"That's a good idea." Scott said. "But still, did you kiss Kirstie?" He asked. He was very curious of his best friends, he might not have caught up to such issue or he was just not hearing it all up from Mitch. He needed more information.

"Yes." Mitch said.

Kirstie looked up again. Mitch was being a man to what he did. So, he was not drunk when they kissed. He remembered what they called each other. He meant his reply to their always and forever. Kirstie felt like screaming because of joy in the inside, but she had no right.

There were common times this attitude of Mitch never really disappeared. He always claim that something is his fault when everything seemed falling apart, and now, he did not let Kirstie answer Scott's question.

"But, why?" Avi asked.

"Because I wanted answers," Mitch said. "And I've got them."

Kirstie wanted to know the question he threw in himself, and what answer he got, but she was shy to ask. She feels like she had no right to react in this situation unless, she's asked by somebody about her side of opinion.

"What is the question?" Kevin asked. "Because you said you got your answers. Besides, how come kissing Kirstie will give you the answers?" He was very curious.

"Chill Kevin, one by one." Scott said. "We're still in the plane, no rush."

"I asked myself, am I still in love with this certain girl?" Mitch replied. "And it turns out that the answer is no."

Kirstie felt relieved and at the same time, extremely bothered by what Mitch said. She felt offended, was she really loved by Mitch? But she continued hearing answers from Mitch as if she's not affected.

"Because all this time." Mitch paused. "I am in love over a woman and it contains me very much."

Scott was overwhelmed. Was Mitch only confused about his gender all these years? Like, is it the possible reason why he can't get his long-term relationships last?

"Mitch, are you possessed?" Scott just can't believe what his best friend just confessed. "Are you kidding us around? It's not funny anymore."

Kevin is smiling over what Mitch said but you can find Avi face palm. He just can't believe that he didn't see it. Mitch was always in love with the girl, even from Sing-Off. But Avi always resisted the feeling since Mitch said he is gay.

"You're just tired and sleepy, I get it." Scott said. "Let's all go to bed."

"But Mitch, we're going to talk about this tomorrow." He whispered to Mitch.

Honestly, Mitch was proud of himself. But at the same time, he needed to explain this all to Scott tomorrow which makes him anxious of what will happen next.