chapter 29

*FEW DAYS LATER*

I wake up to find a Tony snuggled up to me, his arm over my big belly. I smile before gentally getting up. I head to the bathroom and start the water before stripping and getting in. At the touch of the warm water I immediately felt a kick.

"Do you like the water my little princess?" I asked as I giggled, I finished my shower and got out. I dry off and put on white leggings with an aver sized navy blue button up top and some black boots that are knee high. I pull my curly hair into a pony tail. I walk out of the bathroom completely ready. I've got so much to do and that involves the wedding coming up in a few weeks, or is it months? I don't know any more. I notice that tony is up and not in the room so I look around. I can't find him anywhere. I go back upstairs and check the baby's room, I peek through the door and see him setting stuff up. I open the door quietly, but didn't work with the squeakiness. He jumped and turned to see me.

"What ate you doing?" I asked as I looked at the pink walls with two of them.

"I'm painting the baby's room, so you don't have to worry about it. I know you have a lot going on especially with the wedding in a few weeks." He said as I smile. I walk towards him and he kisses me then leaves a little kiss on my neck. I giggle then push away.

"I've got to go, I'm visiting Steve today, I'll be home in a little bit" I said as Tony frowned and sighed as I walked out and down the stairs. I grab some water and a small breakfast. I eat then grab my keys and go. I drive to the hospital and the doctor shows me to his room. I walk in and to my surprise Steve is up and he's smiling. I go in and sit down next to him.

"Hi Steve, how are you?" I asked as he looked at me and grabbed my hand.

"I'm good, just sore, I've got a killer scar going down my side now though" he said as I laugh a bit.

"Oh Steve this is why I love you, have you seen Louis today?" I asked as he looked down. I frown and rub his back softly.

"I'll call him, he won't like what I'm gonna say though." I said as Steve hugged me and I stood up calling Louis.

"Louis William Tomlinson get your bum up to this hospital right now I have a surprise for you" I said as louis agreed and hung up. I sit down with a smirk on my face.

"Well well well nicely done baby sis, hey how's tony?" He asked as I sighed and leaned back.

"All he wants to do is get me in bed again... And he's not giving me space at all!" I said as Steve gave me a stern look.

"Tell him that you need space.... You're stressed you don't need that. Its bad enough you're gonna have to explain to mom and dad about the whole baby drama.... " he said as I sighed and let a tear roll down my cheek.

"I know, but I have to tell them....... Even though I can't bare it" I said quietly as he sighed.

"I know" he replied as some one walked in I look up to see Louis so I rush in front of him cover his eyes. He is surprised as this.

"Aye don't get crazy here" he said as I laughed and then brought him closer to the bed.

"Alright I'm gonna uncover your eyes don't freak out" I said as he sighed.

"Fine " I uncovered his eyes and he saw Steve and smiled.

"Babe! You're awake! How do you feel?" He asked as I laughed and said good bye so they can be alone. I headed home to find tony sleeping on the couch. I walk in and sit by him he wakes up and smiles.

"How was he?" Tony asked sleepishly I sighed and then closed my eyes.

"He's good, he is awake now" I said before we both dozed off once again