Chapter 38

Allison's POV

Peter and I walk into the house after our trip and set all our stuff down.

"So the kids are gone for two more nights, what are we ever gonna do?" I ask.

"I have a few ideas," he smirks.

"Wait, I told Jazz I would visit her when I got back so I should probably head over there," I tell him.

"I'll just stay here and get some rest then," he pecks my lips and goes towards the steps.

I walk down the street and knock on the Starks' door. Its so weird that they're married.

"Come in," I hear Tony's voice.

I walk and see the two on the couch watching cartoons.

"It's seven o clock on a Saturday and you are just watching cartoons?" I say and fake cough while saying, "lame".

"At least we haven't been to the hospital in the last two weeks," jasmine jokes.

"Speaking of which, where is Parker?" Tony asks putting his arm around Jasmine and I take a seat on the chair.

"He's taking a break off of 'work' for awhile but he'll live," I sigh.

I talk to the newlyweds for just a bit longer and then head home before it gets dark.

When I walk through the front door I see Petey on the phone and I don't think he's noticed me so I decide to eaves drop.

"I'll be there....its okay I have an extra suit in the closet....no she doesn't know....alright fury, I will be there," he hangs up and that's when he sees me.

I don't know whether to get the hell out of there or to just stay and yell at him.

"You said you were going to take a break because of your shoulder," my voice raises and I know that this won't end well.

"But they need me," he starts, " its more important right now".

"More important than your wife and your kids".

"I didn't mean that".

"Sure," I grab my keys and storm out. I expect him to chase after me but he doesn't. I snack the steering wheel and pull out of the house.

I find myself at a bar with four empty margarita glasses. I drunk I'm think.

"Mam can I call you a taxi," the bartender asks.

"If it has Beyonce," I giggle.

In a matter of minutes I'm in a car and on the way to my neighborhood. I don't want to go home to Peter right now so I point at Jasmines house.

"Take me to iron mans house" I hiccup. "Oops I mean the starks house" I laugh.

He stops by the mailbox and I hand him some money and wave goodbye as I stumble into their house without knocking.

"What the hell Allison, its eleven," Tony shouts.

"I know the party is just starting," I yell back.

"Ally are you drunk," Jazz asks in disbelief.

"I'm drunk not," I stumble towards the fridge. "Iron man where do you keep your beer," I ask.

"Behind the almond milk," he answers.

"Tony," jazz slaps his arm.

"Ooh Tony is getting beat up by a girl," I laugh.

"Allison come follow me," jazz takes me arm and leads me into the bathroom.

She washes my face and asks, "what were you thinking".

"I was thinking my husband is an asshole that cares about work more than me and my children".
"So you go out and get drunk, how is that gonna solve your problems".

We go into the living room and I don't answer her.

"I'm calling parker," Tony announces.

"You might as well call him as spiderman because that's all he cares about," I scoff.

I lay down on the couch and suddenly start sobbing. After a few minutes of tears running down my face I feel the need to vomit so I run to the nearest bathroom and lean over the toilet seat.

Someone comes in and grabs my hair and squats next to me and rubs my back. I empty my stomach and turn to see Peter.

"I'm sorry, Allison, I love you," he says.

"I love you too," I say back.

"I would kiss you, but you kinda just puked," he says making me smile but then I turn back to the toilet and puke some more.

"Jeez," I hear him mutter.

After I finish puking and clean myself off, Peter and I walk home. He thanks our friends numerous times and apologizes too.

We walk back into our home and he leads me up the stairs almost tripping as we make it to our bedroom.

"I'm still drunk, you know," I say to him.

"What are you saying Allison?" he smiles.

"That I want to take a bath and sober up," I say standing up and stripping down right there and then make my way to the bathroom.

"Let me help," he follows me.

"I know what you want to do mister but it isn't happening," I bop him on the nose.

"Whatever just start the water," he tells me and I giggle turning the faucet on.