13 || Chloe Rose Tor

My eyes open and I look out the window, "where am I?" 

An unfamiliar person looks over at me flashing blinding lights in my eyes, "Chloe? Chloe, can you state your legal name?"

"Chloe Rose Tor," I repeat back saying my name for the first time since I've been here.

"Thank you," the person smiles kindly at me. "Do you remember what happened?"

"Dallas! Dallas! Dallas watch out!" I scream loudly as his car slides into the lane next to us. "Dallas!" He turns to me and smiles reminding me how much alcohol is running through not only his, but my system too. I suddenly feel like I'm about to puke. "Dallas! Let me out of this car!"

He's not paying attention to his driving, "I got you babe."

I bend down and puke all over the place. I grab my stomach and groan in pain as I continue to puke. Dally's attention is on me as I throw up. He's screaming something, but I can't hear what he's saying. He pulls over, but hits the side of the road which is on a hill. The car tips over and all I can do is puke. The car flips over and we hear a crash. Dally mutters something and hands me a bag, "try to get it in." I turn away throwing up in the bag as Dally screams. The car is going around and around and around and around. I'm flying all over the place in the car as I throw up listening to Dally scream unrecognizable words.

I shake my head, "no."

The guy speaks softly, "you were in an accident with some guy."

"I have a headache," I inform him.

He writes that down, "how do you feel?"

"I feel like I'm about to puke and I have a headache the size of Texas," I snap. "Where are we going?"

"I'm bringing you to the hospital. My friend has your friend in her car. Are you okay?" He asks.

I shake my head, "I don't feel good."

He nods, "well we're almost there."
*****************************************************************************************************
I wake up with a feeling that I'm gonna throw up. I quickly grab a bucket and throw up. I feel a hand on my back then Soda's soothing voice, "hey my love, you're lucky you didn't die."

"Oh my god Sodapop!" I squeal as I continue to puke. "You have to get out."

"Why?" He asks.

"Look at me," I sigh as I put down the bucket.

He sits down next to me and grabs my hand, "you look gorgeous."

I shake my head, "what are you talking about?"

"I would kiss you, but...yeah," he chuckles. "Anyway, I love you and I don't care what you look like."

I nod, "I love you too. Why am I so sick though?"

"You still have a lot of alcohol in your system," he informs me. "You and Dallas both, but Dally might not make it."

I look at him tears forming in my eyes, "what?"

He hugs me, "Dally drank at the prom too. He's unresponsive, he had a seizure, he keeps on throwing up...worse than you. He's really bad. I'm sorry my love."

"Dally!" I yell as I finish puking.

He turns to me, but he's not himself. He mutters something, but I don't know what it is.

"I love you," I yell at him as the car continues to roll down the hill.

He nods his head, but says nothing.