06 || Where did Mommy go?

Courtney's P.O.V.

"Chloe!" I hear my mom calling for my big sister Chloe. I'm sure they just got into one of their fights. Those two are always fighting. I try to stay away. I spent the weekend at my friends house. "Chloe, is that you?"

"No mom, it's me," I yell into the house. I walk into the living to see my mom on the couch her face red and blotchy. Her eyes watery and puffy. She looks like a total mom. "Mom, what happened? Where's Chloe?"

"I don't know," she shrugs sadly. "We got into a fight last night and I haven't seen her since. I'm worried Court. I'm really worried about her."

"What do you mean?" I ask sadly.

"She's gone," she says in a sad quiet whisper.

I chuckle, "you're joking right.....Right mom?........MOM!"

"I'm sorry," she sighs before she breaks down in tears. "I don't know what happened."

I walk over to my sobbing mom and hug her tightly, "listen, I'm gonna check outside. She's probably outside somewhere. I'm gonna bring her back okay. I love you mom."

"I-I love you t-t-to Co-court," she sobs out.

"Chloe!" I yell as I walk outside. "Chloe! Chloe where are you? Chloe! Chloe! Chloe, moms scared! Chloe!" As I get to her hammock worry sets in when I find her book laying there open along. "Chloe! Chloe! Chloe, where are you? Chloe!"

I run into her club house and release she's really gone as I look out her window and see nothing. I sit down on the floor and sigh sadly. "Chloe, where are you?"

I hear a soft meow and look around to see her kittens, Winston and Nala (A/N these are the actual names of my kittens. Winston in mine (Nala is my sister's) and in case you were wondering, he is named after Dallas Winston) I pull them onto my lap as they both cry for their mom. "Where do mommy go? Huh? Where's Mommy?"

Their food and water dish is empty along with her dog's Bandit. If she would ever runaway, she'd take her pets. It's the only thing left on this world that she actually loves and the only things left that make her happy. She wouldn't just abandon them. I sigh as I grab them, but as I walk home Winston jumps out of my arms and runs into my woods. As I look into the woods I saw a shiny light, but as soon as I look it's gone.

"Winston!" I yell as I chase after him, but it's too late. He's gone. Great!

I walk into the house and plop next to my mom, "she's gone. I don't know where she is. She didn't even bring her pets. I found her kittens and Bandit, but Winston ran off."

My mom takes Nala into her arms as she cries, "these pets are all we have left of her."

Okay, so this is what's happening back home. What do you guys think? We all know where Winston ran off to. I had to A) because he's my kitten (he's sleeping on my lap in real life right now) B) because out of the three of them Winston is names after Dallas Winston. Stay gold. Do it for Johnny!
-Beth