Chapter nine: Headquarters

What's up guys!! I have no schedule for my stories, so they will be out when they are out. Don't hate, appreciate!!!

Proxima's POV

I awoke in a dark room. I tried to move, but then I realized my arms were chained to the wall. I pulled at them, after a while, my wrists were badly bleeding. The steel door on the other side of the room opened. Light flooded in, blinding me, when I was able to open my eyes again, I saw the five leaders a few feet away from me.

"Hello, Proxima. Or is that really your name, Nightmare." Andy said it like it was poison on his tongue.

"I don't know what your talking about. I was banished from heaven. I don't remember anything, and I am not this Nightmare you keep calling me."

"Shut up!" Ashely yelled, getting into my face. I tried to back up, but I just hit the wall.

"We know who you are. And lying to us is not going to help you. Now, where is you little army Nightmare."

"I don't know! Who is Nightmare! Why do you think that I am that person."

I heard a slap before I felt a sting on my cheek. I look up to see that Jake has hit me.

"You are vile. Not even good enough to be called a person. You are lower that that!" Jake yelled.

I hid in my hair, tears stung my eyes.

"Now," Jinxx's voice made an appearance. "Tell us."

"I know nothing. I don't even remember why I was sent down here."

CC slapped me multiple times in the face. When he was done, I had tears running down my face.

"I guess we are going to have to break you then." CC said.

*skip torture because I'm lazy*
*12 hours later*

They took turns, whipping me, cutting me, beating me. By the end, I was on the floor. They brought the chains down and shackled me.

"We'll be nice and let you sleep on the ground. We will finish breaking you tomorrow. Sleep well." Ashely laughed.

They walked out the door closing it behind them. Everything quickly became blurry, then my world went black.

Jody's POV

I was put into a small room a few doors away. It had a decent size bed, and a small table. Nothing fancy, but probably better than what I used to have.

The others were know to the leaders, so they got nice rooms. Not that I'm complaining.

It was nighttime, so I laid down on the bed, hoping to get some sleep.

*time skip: five weeks*
Still Jody's POV

They moved me to a much nicer room. I see Juliet, Megan, and Jack everyday. But Proxima, I haven't seen her since they took us here.

"Hey guys, have any of you seen Proxima yet?" I asked them while we where having dinner.

They all shook their heads. Just then, Ashely walked into the room.

"Jody, there you are. We need your help, we have been trying to break Proxima so she can tell us what she knows about her army. But she still refuses to tell us."

"You what!?" I stood up, knocking over my soup, I honestly don't care about that though.

"Yea, how else would she tell us. She keeps saying that she doesn't remember. I say that that's-"

"Where is she!" I yelled, cutting him off.

"Relax, she is in the dungeon. We put her there so she would not hurt anybody."

"Well the way you treated her, I won't be surprised if she tries to kill you."

Ashely just rolled his eyes.

"Just follow me."

I followed him into the dungeon. He stopped in front of a door where the other leaders were standing at.

"Ok, since we can't get any answers, maybe we can break her more by having someone she truly trust beat her." Ashely said.

My eyes widened at that. I will not hurt her. They opened the door and I walked in, not expecting what I saw.

You guys probably hate me for taking so long to publish. Now I shall make you hate me even more. Muwahahah!!