Chapter five: The Leaders

Ok. I'm going to make this one long to make up for the last chapter. So it will take awhile. I have nothing to do for a while, so I can spend all the time I want to write the story. I hope to get this out in about 5 days. Hope you guys are enjoying it!

Jody's POV

Proxima starts to walk up to the cave. But before I could move, a big net came crashing down on me. I didn't realized I screamed until my throat started to hurt.

I look up and see a bunch of people who I figured were some of the fallen, since they all had similar wings like Proxima. I turn my head towards her, and before she could come close to me, another fallen jumped her, causing her to fall to the ground, hitting her head. She did not move.

"Who are you?" Asked one boy, who looked no older than 18.

"J-Jody" I stutter.

"Why are you here?"

"I-I am helping a friend. She said that she is one of the fallen, but she doesn't know why. So I came here with her so she can find some answers."

They stare at me for what seems like hours. But really, it's just a few seconds.

"Well, since you are with her, we don't have a big problem. But we can't really trust you, since your human." He says the last word like he can't stand even saying it.

"So, we will just have to keep an eye on you for awhile. But one wrong move, and you dead."

I nodded, not really able to say anything.

The net was lifted off of me, and I ran strait to Proxima. She was out cold. She had a bit of blood run across her forehead. But she looked beautiful. So peaceful, that I did not want to wake her up. But, I had to.

"Proxima, Proxima, wake up." I tried shaking her. But she did not wake up.

"We are sorry about that, we only meant to keep her down, not knock her out. Since it is a long way there, we can carry her. She should wake up about half way there." He knelt down to pick her up, but I stopped him.

"No. I'll carry her." I pick her up, she was as light as a feather.

"I'm Jack, by the way." Said the boy, he had long black hair, that looked messy, I believe it was held in place with hairspray. Since that is how I get my hair up. He had grey eyes, and pale skin. He was wearing ripped skinny jeans. And a black shirt, not as ripped as the jeans. He also had black paint on this body, and black around his eyes.

"And I'm Megan!! I a bit hyper, so hopefully I don't get on your nerves what's it like living in the human world what is the food like I always wanted to go out there but we are only aloud to be a mile away from Beirsackland because they think you guy are dangerous are you?" I just stood there figuring out what question to ask first. Man, when she meant hyper, she meant HYPER.

Megan had on the same outfit as jack. She had her eyeliner a bit differently than jack's. Instead of it dripping down. She had her's like a half of a butterfly on each eye. She too was wearing black paint all over her body.

"And I'm Julliet, I am the keeper of the key." She looked nothing like the others. She had a small ring of eyeliner, and skinny jeans. But she had a big green strip in her hair. And she had a small leather jacket, spattered with a bit of lime green. No black paint, and no wings. She was also tan, no pale skin in sight.

"Why don't you have wings? You are a fallen, right?" I shifted my weight to my other foot. Forgetting I have Proxima in my arms.

"Nope! I'm human. I just am allowed to live here, since I was raised by fallens. And you will see more people without wings. Since they only appear in the outside world. And sometimes they pop up if there is danger around." Julliet grabbed a small gold key from her pocket.