Chapter eleven: I cant think of a title name so this can be it

Proxima's POV
I woke up in bed next to Jody. This is the most comfortable I have been in over a month. My body was sore, but I didn't care, as long as I was away from them.

I tried to sit up, but I felt a pair of arms pull me back down.

"No. Don't get up" Jody said sleepily.

I rested back onto the pillow and closed my eyes, just thinking about random things. I wanted to go back to sleep, but I was in to much pain to even try. I tried to ignore it, but the more I did, the more painful it felt.

Jody slowly unwrapped his arms from me and slid out of bed. He tried to be careful trying not to hurt me, but every time he moved, I felt sharp pains corse through my body.

He left the room and came back with a glass of water and a few pain pills. He gave me two and I swallowed them. I laid back down, careful not to hurt myself.

I felt tired, but I did not want to sleep, I was scared that they will come after me again. Jody stayed with me all day, only leaving me to get us food, to go to the bathroom, or to get me pain pills.

I was a bit bored. But Jody kept me entertained as much as he could. Telling me stories about his past, telling stupid little jokes, and just random stuff.

When the sun started to set, I decided to go out and see the others.

"Are you sure? I don't want those guys around you. I don't want to see you get hurt again." Jody said.

"Relax Jody, I'll be fine. I promise"

"Ok. I think Juliet made tacos."

My face lit up at that, I love tacos. We walked out of his room and into the kitchen. Jack and Megan were leaning on the island while Juliet was in front of the oven cooking.

"Hey guys." Jody said.

The all turned there heads and their faces lit up at the sight of me.

"Oh my god Proxi! How are you feeling. We made tacos, come eat!" Megan exclaimed.

"Ha! We made tacos? You two were sitting around flirting with each other while I made tacos."

Jack's and Megan's faces reddened at that. I sat down at the island and took a couple of tacos. I was on my fourth taco when Jody leaned in to whisper into my ear.

"Did they feed you?" He asked.

I set my food down and looked down at my hands.

"No. Only a few times, and when they did they drugged it." Tears started to fill my eyes.

Jody was quiet for a moment, I wrapped my arms around myself. After a while Jody wrapped his arms around me.

Tears stung my eyes. I decided I was done, even though I was still hungry. I unraveled myself from his arms and headed to my room. Leaving them to talk.