Chapter Four: The Mountains

Hi guys!! I hope this chapter does not take as long as the others did. I'm gonna try to write this in three days, hopefully I can get it done in that time.

I made Jody pack only some black, and white spray paint, and black clothes, hoping that if he had this stuff, he won't be as noticeable to the fallen. He wanted to take some money and food, but I told him that human money has no value. And that it won't take us to long to get there, since we are going to visit an old friend who can get us there quick.

"Who is this friend anyway?" Jody asked me, as we are walking across some mountains.

"Her name is Scout. She used to be apart of the fallen, but then she dumped the leader, and she decided to leave." I take the orb out of my bag to show him what she looks like.

"Oh, she looks cute!"

I gave him a glare that instantly shut him up.

"So, why do you live up in the mountains? There is no one else up here but you." I hop over a small river.

"I just like being away from people, nobody likes me anyway."

"Hey, that's not true, I like you, your one of my first friends."

He gives me a sympathetic look. Which is pretty adorable.

"Didn't you have friends when you were alive, or any in heaven?"

"Nope" I said, popping the p. "On earth, nobody likes me because I was different. And in heaven, it was for the same reason. I'm guessing that they saw me as a rebel or something. So they banished me to live with the fallen. I'm not really sure though, that's why I need to talk to the leaders."

After about 30 minutes of quiet walking, we reach a small cave.

"Well, here we are." I say, breaking the silence.

"What do you mean. It's just a small cave." Jody said, astonished.

"No, this is where Juliet lives. She is the keeper of the key. Only she can let people in and out of Biersackland."

I start walking towards the cave. But I stop dead in my tracks when I heard Jody scream bloody murder. I turn around to see him under a net. There were a few fallen surrounding him. Before I could move to help him, I get knocked to the ground. I black out.

Hi guys!! Sorry this was such a short chapter, but I thought that this was a great place to stop. I hope you guys enjoy it!