Chapter seven: The Prophiet

Hi!! I hope you like it!! I did not get any ideas for a shipping name, that is okay. Anyway, I hope you like this chapter!

Proxima's POV

I opened my eyes to find that I was in a bed. In another room that I did not recognize. I sat up to get a better view of the room, that is when I saw a small lump in the bed. My first reaction should have been to gently take the covers off to see what or who this is. But nope! My first reaction was to scream my head off, grab the nearest thing, which happens to be a lamp, and smashed it on the lump. And also run out of the room. Not the best idea, but I was freaked out. (Hey, you would be to if you saw something in bed with you, and you don't remember how you got there.)

I got to a tan door that went outside, but before I could open it, someone grabbed me from behind.

Julliet's POV

I woke up to a scream and something being smashed. I ran out of my room to see Proxima screaming and flailing her arms trying to get out of Jack's grip. After a few minutes, when she stopped struggling, he let go of her and she scooted back into the wall. She brought her knees up to her chest, and covered herself with her oversized wings.

If any of us tried coming near her, her wings caught fire. Yet when they stopped burning, they were fine. We were shocked. None of us have seen anything like this. And I have met every fallen that has every came into Beirsackland.

"Uuuugh!! What happened?" I turned around to see Jody stumbling into the room, with a slightly bruised head.

"I'm guessing Proxima freaked out and hit you on the head with something, and tried to run out the door. I'll get you an ice pack." I walk out of the living room into the kitchen and grabbed an ice pack and walked back to the living room to see Jody talking to Proxima. Her wings were slightly down, showing only her eyes.

"This is Jack, that's Megan, and that is Julliet." Jody said, pointing at all of us.
She slowly moved her wings behind her back. She put her knees down and put her hands on her lap, just staring at them.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Well, Megan knocked you out and-"

"I know that, I mean why am I not in heaven? What did I do to be banished?"

"Well," Jack said "we don't know, but I called one of our leaders, he should be here soon to explain everything."

Just as he finished saying that, there was a loud knock at the door.

"Oh, that must be him!" Jody said, walking out of the room.

He returned with a tall man.( I'm to lazy to describe him and the rest of the leaders, you should know what they look like anyway.)

Proxima, I'd like you to me The Prophet. Andy Beirsack. 

Yay!!!! Andy!! He is so gorgeous, he probably isn't even human. People are not that Beautiful. Anyway, sorry it took a long time to publish, I got bored of this chapter.