Chapter Three: The Orb

I cannot control my tears. They just kept pouring out. The harder I tried to stop, the more tears that came.

Jody's POV:
"Wait," I said. "I don't understand? What do you mean that you are one of the 'fallen'?

After she finished crying, she looked up at me. Her eyes were bloodshot, she had small red puffs, her face was extremely pale, and her nose was a little runny.

Proxima's POV

"Um, the fallen are people who don't want to be in heaven, who have been shunned by other angels. They can't go to hell, so they go to earth. To be with other fallen who can be accepted."

"Wait," said Jody. "Then why are you crying?"

"I have a bad relationship with a lot of angels. And some of the fallen are actually banished. Sometimes. They can't even be with the group of fallens. Because they don't want anything bad going on. They are good, better than angels actually.

I get up from my seat and I walk over to the window. And I just stare out the window. (Call me cliche, I don't care)

"When you found me, did you see a small orb in it?"

"Yea. I got curious of what it was. So when you were asleep, I took it into my room."

He got up and headed into his room. He returned with a medium sized orb. I grabbed the orb out of his hand, and looked into it.

At first I only saw grey clouds, then as I focused more on the picture, I saw angels. They had tan wings that shimmered in the sun.

Then I focused on another image. Instead of beautiful tan wings, the angels wings were a smoky black, their faces had black paint on them. Instead of nice flowing robes. They wore black leather, ripped skinny jeans, and black combat boots.

"Who are they?" I jumped. Forgetting that Jody was right behind me.

"The Fallen. Some left willingly. But some where exiled. I believe I was exiled, because I had no intentions on living with them."

I sat down on a chair and put the orb carefully on the table. I studied the orb for a few moments, before getting up and packing up the few things I had, and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" Jody asked, trying to catch up with me.

"I'm going to the Beirsackland. That is were the fallen angels live."

"Well, can I come?"

I give him a look. "Are you crazy! Do you know what they can do to you? They can't stand humans."

"Well, why not?" He asked.

"About one million years ago, humans and angels lived in harmony. So even after someone dies, you still get to see them. But, then some people decided to become the fallen. Humans and angels thought that they were dangerous. But really, all they want to do is just be themselves. They did not believe in them. So the fallen were banished to a secluded place. Only new fallen can know where they are. And anyone who finds out about them, can have their memory erased. Some people can get more than half of their memory erased. Because the humans and angels want to make sure that all memory of the fallen are gone. Angels banish people there, because there is nowhere else for them to go." I take in a big breath. Forgetting that I should have breathed when I was telling the story.

"So, can I go?" Jody asked shyly.

"Did you not just hear me. They erase so much memory. Sometimes, they decide to just kill the person."

"Oh well." Jody shrugged. "I guess I will have to take that chance."

I gave him a look. "Ok, fine. But if you get hurt. Don't go crying to me. Now go pack a few things."

Hi guys!! Sorry I have not posted in a while!! I had so many ideas to put in this chapter, it took me a while to decide which ones were going in the book. I hope you like it!! I'll post the next as soon as possible!! See u soon guys!