Chapter eight: Andy

Proxima's POV
I look up and down his tall, slim frame. His facial expression makes me want to punch him. (Don't worry. Bae will not get hurt.)

Juliet skips over to him and embraces him in a hug. Making him giggle. I smile at the cute couple.

"Hi Andy, I missed you!" Juliet gave him a kiss.

"Not as much as I did though." His deep voice startled me. I was not expecting that.

"So Proxima. You must be new. I'm Andy. So why do you need our help?"

"I can't remember why I was sent down here. I never wanted to become one of the fallen. I liked heaven."

"Well, although it is uncommon that people forget why they came down here, it still happens. So why don't we go to the headquarters and get your memory up and running!" Andy goes to grab my hand.

I wasn't paying attention, and I got scared. My hand burst into flames. Andy jumped back, knocking down Megan. Who was luckily caught by Jack. (She just fell for her. Da duh crash!)

After a few seconds, the flames burn out. My hand was fine. No trace of fire left.

"No, the prophecy came true!" Andy backed up to the wall.

"What do you mean?" I was scared.

"You lied! You do know what happened to you! You just did this to get closer to us. I will let you hurt anyone!" Andy lurched at me, knocking me to the ground.

He he put his fingers in his mouth and whistled. The door flew open and there were four other men who came in. I feel like I know them. Jinxx, the Mystic, Jake, the Mourner, Ashely, the Deviant, and CC, the Destroyer. How do I know their names? I never met them?

"Guys, I found her, after all these years, we found Nightmare! Now it's time for you to pay!" I curled into a ball, trying to back away from them.

I don't know what I did. But obviously it pissed them off.

"Please, I don't remember, I-I swear!"

"Shut up!" Ashely's voice boomed.

He kicked me in the stomach. I groaned from the pain.

"Come on, we need to get her back to headquarters. She can give us answers there."

I felt a needle go in my neck. And I blacked out.

I'm back!! What's up guys! Sorry I took awhile. I wanted to make this chapter good. Anyway, some people want me to finish up the other book. So I have a deal, if I can get at least 15 votes (mainly cause I'm not a big author on this, and I don't have many followers) I will continue it. Ok, bye guys! See u next time! (Btw. If you want me to continue to write Lost Neko, just vote on the other story, not this one. Thank you!)