Chapter Six:the nightmare

Ok. This will be a quick chapter. Just because it's late and I wanna get one more chapter out before I go to bed. Hope you like it!!!

Jack's POV

Everyone was asleep but me. Why did I even own this couch? I tossed around trying to get comfortable, but I couldn't. I was about to get up to see if Julliet would share my bed with me, but then I herd someone whimper. I turned to see Megan shaking, and not just 'I'm a bit cold' shake, like 'fearing for my life' shake.

"No, no please don't!" She mumbled in her sleep. Tears left her eyes, and she started to whimper more.

Megan's POV

Dream:

I held onto my brother for dear life. They found us. I felt someone grab my arm. "Megan!" My brother yelled.

I tried to say something, but nothing came out of my mouth. One of them came behind my brother and speared him. It went right through his chest. I saw blood drip down it, and I let out an ear piercing scream. Then everything went black.
End dream.

Jack's POV

I shook her, trying to wake her up. She stopped shaking, and after a few moments, she opened her eyes. She looked at me for a few seconds, and then started crying.

"Hey, don't cry, it's okay. Did you have that dream again?"

All she could do was nod. I lifted her up so I could get on the couch. She buried her head into my chest and cried. I hated seeing her like this, she was my best friend.

This lasted for a while. Her body racked with sobs. I just rocked her back and forth, stroking her hair and saying 'your okay' and 'shhh' occasionally.

After a while, she stopped crying, and her breathing started to even out.

"You okay now?" I asked her.

She just nodded.

"Don't worry, I will never let them get you, I promise."

I felt her smile against my chest.

"Why don't you get some sleep okay? We have a long way to go from here." I try to get off of the couch, but she wraps her arms around me pulling me closer to her.

"No, please stay. I-I don't want to have another nightmare." She starts to shake a little.

"Okay, but your going to have to move over." She pushes herself back in the couch. And I lay down, resting her head  on my shoulder.

"Goodnight Jack." Megan said.

"Goodnight." I reply.

After a few minutes she is fast asleep. I move some hair out of her face to get a better look at her. I give her a kiss on her forehead. "I love you."

Awwwww!! I am writing the story and even I got sad!!! Oh!! I should totally ship them!! Comment below on what there ship name should be! I will chose which one to use for them. Whoever comes up with the best shall get a shoutout from me. And I will say why people should follow you!! Good luck!!!