Sleeping (Toon Link x Reader)

Toon Link walked down the hallway looking for you, he tried knocking on your door and went in your room. You were not present, he checked outside, not there, the cafeteria, not there, the library, still not there. When he looked into the living room,...there you are, lying on the couch with a book on your (s/c) face.

The toon-ish hyrulian felt happy, that he found his best friend, he jogged up to you and saw a book covering your beautiful face. As he gently lifted the book from you, seeing your tired face, your eyes has been closed with your steady breathing, 'She looks so peaceful.' he thought.

Toon Link smiled "(Y/n), wake up." gently shaking you trying to woke you up. But, you quietly grunted and turned your head to the other side slightly, Toon Link shook you again "Come on, (Y/n), wake up." he asked softly, but alas you wouldn't wake up.

Then the young blonde sighed and turned to the coffee table see three or four papers  has been half written with a penciland a book next to it 'She must of worked over night to finished this paperwork from a book she read.' the little hyrulian thought and faced back to you with a understanding look. After a little while, he got an idea and ran out of the living room to get something.

~~~Little Time Skip~~

About a few minutes or so, Toon Link comes back with a blanket in hand from the supply closet. While, he puts the cloth over you, he couldn't stop smiling after he saw a small cute smile on your face. Moments have past, he felt tired as well, not going to his room get some rest on his bed, he climbed up the furniture, covering himself with a blanket and clinging onto you while you are asleep.

Toon Link felt comfortable sleeping with you in the living room for the first time. After he shutting his own his and now entering his dreamland and dreaming you playing with him. Next time if you were awake and find him sleeping, you'll be doing the same thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry if this story is short and cheesy, I promise and hopefully it'll will be better next time I write, Okay!

--Hardcandysweetgal15 <3