Phase 13: Torture

"Have you had enough yet?" Clint smirks putting down the bloody knife on a steel table.

I only groan from the various cuts around my body. Blood trickles out of me, dripping to the floor. I was tied up to a hook from the ceiling making me hang from my wrists.

I had been hanging for hours now and my arms have become numb from the unbearable pain. I could hear my bones crack from time to time making me screech.

"P-please..." I whisper as blood trickles down my chin. "S-stop."

"Shhh, shhh." Clint put his stained red index finger on his lips. "You will never leave me again." He places a kiss on my cheek making me only pull my face away in disgust.

He only chuckles, walking away from me. "You think that freak is innocent? He's just as guilty as me." He wipes off the blood from his hands with a rag.

"He's not coming to save you. I made sure of that." He digs into his pocket, taking out his cellphone.

I could only listen to his voice hearing the words that came out of his mouth. I feel my ribs crack, I feel like I'm going to die soon.

"Just stay put my dear." He chuckles. "Oh, that's right, you have no choice." He places the phone on his ear in a grin. "I have other matters to attend to." He walks up the steps, leaving me alone in the basement. He locks the door tightly. I hear chains rattle on the door.

"You better not be thinking of going to the police, little rabbit." Clint speaks through the phone.

"I-I'm leaving town there's nothing to worry about." Mandy muffles.

Clint sucks his teeth. "That's not going to happen." He whispers, leaving the house.
_________________________

Blake stops driving, sighing heavily.
"What the hell am I doing?" He lays on the car window. "I'm sorry Laiza, but this wouldn't be right." He makes a U- turn driving back to town as quick as possible.
_________________________

"Found you!" Clint slams the door shut, walking towards Mandy.

Mandy gasps taking steps back to the kitchen. "I did what you wanted just- just let me go!" She begs.

"No, you are still useful to me." He follows her into the kitchen as she desperately looks for a kitchen knife in the sink.

"Stay back!" She warns, pointing the knife at him shaking uncontrollably.

"You're going to kill me?" Clint chuckles. "You don't have the guts." He keeps walking towards her. "Put down the knife, Mandy." He demands, standing in front of her.

The door to the house opens wide. "Hey babe, you got mail." A man with olive toned skin and curly hair walks into the house, scanning through the mail.

He looks up seeing Mandy frightened to death with a knife at hand. "What's going on here?" He frowns walking slowly towards them trying to keep himself calm.

Clint chuckles, pointing at him, but his eyes were completely on Mandy. "So you've been cheating on me."

"Devon you need to get out of here!" Mandy yells.

"No, why don't you stay a little longer...Devon." Clint grins walking up to him.

"Cheating?" Devon looks at Mandy questionably. "We've been together for two years." He says to him in a frown.

"Well buddy, sorry to break it to you but your girlfriend has been cheating on you." He taps Devon's shoulder making him move back in disgust.