What

(Guys POV)
(Do I Say I Love Her...Or..Maybe Also I Should Say In A Friend Way)."I Love Ya In A Friend Way"I Said To Isela And I Gave Her A Kiss On The Cheek.(I Kissed Her Cheek Twice..Feels Good)"Wow.."I Said Smiling And Sighed."What Are Your Smiling At Brother"Howard Said As He Punched My Shoulder."Nothing"I Said And I Stopped Smiling."Hm.."Howard Said Smiling."What You Smiling About,Huh"I Said Punching His Arm."I'll Spill The Beans If You Tell Me Why Your Smiling"Howard Said."Fine..And I'm The Oldest I Should Make You.."I Said."Don't Tell Sam Or Isela Ok?"I Said Pointing At Him."Promise"Howard Said."I-I Think I'm In Love With Isela?"I Said Like In A Question Way."Wait Hold Up.."Howard Said And We Stopped Walking."W-What"I Said Starting To Get Worried."You Know She In Love With..Sam Right?"Howard Said."Wait What.."I Said Feeling Heart Broken."I'm Just Kidding,You Should See The Look On Your Face!!"Howard Said Laughing.Then I Punched Him Hard On The Shoulder."Ow!"Howard Said."But To Be Honest It Does Look Like It At Some Points And That Goes For Sam As Well..A Bit Not A Lot"Howard Said."Just S-Shut Up And Spill You Beans"I Said Crossing My Arms And Starting Walking Again.Then Howard Catches Up To Me And Starts Talking."You Know Her Best Friend Y/n Right?"Howard Said."Yea So..I've Meet Her Before"I Said."I Love Her"Howard Said."In A Friend Way"I Said Rolling My Eyes."More Than..."Howard Said.Then I Smirked And And Idea Came Up To My Mind.Then I Un Smirked And Made Him Stop."Hold Up..."I Said."I Shouldn't Say This...But..She's In Love With Someone.."I Said."Me..Of Course..Right?"Howard Said."Nope..She's In Love With..Sam.."I Said Looking Down."What..Why Does Sam Get All Thee Girls Attention!"Howard Said."To Be Honest...Girls..Want Him To Be There's Like..Come On..Look At That Body,Handsomeness,Honestly,Cute,Amazing Voice,Perfect Guy,And Etc"I Said Looking At Fan Pages On Instagram And That."Are You In Love With Sam Too!?"Howard Said."Dude..Whoa..Calm Down..I Was Just Looking At People's Fan Pages Describing Sam"I Said Showing My Phone."And Hey..I'm Handsome More Than You.."I Said.Then Howard Glared At Me."Just Kidding...No One Is Perfect But Sam"I Said."So..There Be No Way I Can Be With Y/n.."Howard Said."Nope.."I Said Just Smirking.