Spin Truth And Dare

(Howard's POV)

(I Told..Him He Shouldn't Open The Door..And I Guess He's Not Coming Back..But..Hey Lets Enjoy This Friday)Then We All Poured Our Drinks Y/n And Me Got The White Wine And Sam And Isela The Red Wine."Ok Truth Our Dare Or Spin The Bottle?"Sam Said Rubbing His Hands Together."Maybe Combine Them To Spin Truth And Dare And Who Gets Pointed From The Bottle Will Gonna Have To Be Truthed Or Dared And You See My Point Right And You Can Only Do The Things With Your Partner And We Spin The Bottle Again To Ask The Person The Truth Or Dare And Right Now We Drink From Our Cups In Every New Round?"You Said."Yea"We All Said.Then Sam Got The Glass Bottle And We Took Sips And Spin The Bottle And It Landed On Sam."Fuck"Sam Said Laughing.Then We Spin The Bottle Once More And It Landed Well On Me."Oo.."Everyone Said."Hmm..Truth Or Dare Mr.Sam Smith"I Said."Hmm..I Chose Dare"Sam Said Being A Bit Brave."Ok I Dare You..To..Drink 5 Cups Of Your Wine And Lick Isela's Face And Take A Selfie And Post It On Instagram And Say It's Just A Dare That You Had To Do"I Said."Ok"Sam Said."And You Have To Finish All 5 Cups."I Said.Then Sam Drank His First,Filled His Second,Drank It,Filled Again,Drank,Filled Again,Drank,Filled,And Till The Last He Drank And He Filled Once More And Left His Cup And To Be Honest He Looked Drunk Already And Mushy And Red Wine Makes Him Mushy."N-now I-I D-do What?"Sam Said In A Mushy Way."Lick Her Face"I Said Pointing At Isela."Fucking God.."Isela Said.Then Sam Got His Phone Went To Instagram And Put His Phone Up To The Air And Put His Tongue On Her Face And Isela Just Closed Her Eyes And Smiled.Then Sam Got The Picture And Was Typing And Posted It.'Daarrrrrrrrrrrre,Drunkkkk,😁😓'.Then I Went On Instagram And Liked It And Just Giggled.Then We Took A Sips Of Our Drink Expect Sam He Doesn't Count This Time Cause Well He Drank 5 Cups Of Red Wine.Then He Put His Head On Isela And Isela Looked Like She Didn't Mine.Then We Spin The Bottle And It Landed On Isela."Dam"Isela Said.Then She Spin The Bottle And It Landed On Y/n."Truth Or Dare Isela"You Said Taking A Sip Of Your Wine."Dare.."Isela Said."I Dare You To..Can It Be Dirty!?"You Said.

"Um Sure Why Not"I Said."Fuck.."Isela Said."I Dare You To..Unbuckle Sam's Pants"You Said.Then Isela Got And Up And Sam Just Looked At Her."Wat The Dare"Sam Said."May I Unbuckle Your Pants"Isela Said Turning Red."Uhhhhhhhh"Sam Said And When Was Sam Doing That She Unbuckled His Pants And Ran Back To Her Seat.Then We Took Sips Of Our Drink."Sam You Alright"I Said."Yasssss"Sam Said Pointing His Finger Up And Putting His Head Into Isela's Neck.Then We Spin The Bottle And It Landed On Me."Well..Crap"I Said.Then It Landed On Sam."Sam..Go"Isela Said Nibbling His Ear."Stop It Er..Ok"Sam Said Then He Sat Up And Looked At Me."Truth Or Dare"Sam Said."Truth"I Said."Is It True You Two Are Fucking Dating?"Sam Said Pointing His Finger At You.Then Isela Put His Arm Down."N-not Yet"I Said.Then We Took Sips And Sam Drank To Cups And Isela 3 More."You Guys Are Loving Red Wine Aren't You"We Said."Yass"They Said.Then They Were Just Playing Around With Each Other And At The Same Time They Were Being Flirty And In Love,Love Town.(They Should Go Out They Have Some Things In Common And What They Have Gone Through..But Maybe One Day)Then We Spin The Bottle One More Time And It Landed On You."Oh Dear"You Said.Then The Bottle Landed On Isela And Giggled A Lot and Sam Too."TRUTH! Or DARE!"Isela Said."Dare"You Said."I Dare You To!To!..Uh-"Sam Said But Pasted Out."I Dare You To Kiss Him And Go Home You Two."Isela Said And Pasted Out As Well.Then We Did The Dare And We Took Sam And Isela To The Bed Room And Left Them In There Undies And That And We Just Giggled."They Will Think They Had It.."I Said And We Ran Off And Went Home To Get Some Sleep.