Birthday Gone Wrong

(Guy's POV)
Then I Woken Up And Was The First One And Went To The Shower And Just Remembered Its Isela's Birthday Today."Maybe My Chance"I Said Putting My Hand Through My Hair Smiling As I Was Washing It With Shampoo And Conditioner And Washing My Body With Soap.Then When I Was Done I Dried My Hair And Out The Towel Around My Waist Getting My Self Ready Even The Party Will Be Small.

(Howard's POV)
Then I Woke Up And Just Look At Y/n And Just Gave Her A Kiss On The Head And Just Remembering What Sam Said Yesterday."Isela's Birthday Is Tomorrow It Will Be At Her Place".And It's Today.Then I Gotten Up And Went To The Bathroom And Take A Shower.Then After I Was Done Y/n Was Already Awake And I've Gotten Dressed And Gave Y/n A Kiss On Her Lips And She Went To Take A Shower.Then I Was Fixing The Bed And Then Guy Came To My Room."How Do I Look"Guy Said."Nice Bro"I Said Making The Pillows Perfect."Nice But For Isela?"Guy Said.Then I Just Chucked."What?"Guy Said."Nothing"I Said.Then I Went And Grabbed My Shoes And Put Them On And Went To The Kitchen To Make Us Breakfast."Tell Me"Guy Said Getting Close To My Face."Nothing Like Really"I Said.(Literally Brother Love Is Gonna Happen I Swear).Then I Pushed Him Away And Started Making Breakfast.

(Isela's POV)
Just Woken Up Morning Sickness And The Smell Of Food After.Then I Just Gotten Down Stairs And It Was Sam."Sam?"I Said Rubbing My Eyes."The One And Only"Sam Said As He Chuckled."Happy Birthday"Sam Said."Thanks"I Said Hugging Him.The Hug Lasted Pretty Long Until The Door Bell Rang.Then I Jogged Up To My Room And Pit Some Jeans And A White Shirt And A Blue Jacket And Some Nice Boots To Match.Then I Gotten To The Door And Opened It And No One Was There But A Present."To Yesenia From Jennifer"I Said Holding The Box As I Closed The Door.Then Sam Turned And Smiled And Put The Breakfast On The Two Plates.

I Opened It And There Was Two Pictures One Picture Of My Group Together Before I Left And A Picture Of That One Time We Went To The Movie Theaters."Oh My Gosh"I Said Holding The Picture.Then I Just Put One Against My Chest."I Miss You Guys"I Said Almost To Cry."Love You Ok?"Sam Said Looking At The Pictures."Oh Your Friends Correct"Sam Said."Yea Before I Left We Took Some Pics Cause They Knew My Day Will Come When It's Time To Go Here."I Said.Then There Was A Little Card And I Pit The Pictures Back And Put The Box Down And Grabbed The Box.

'Happy Birthday Yesenia!We Will Always Miss You!'
Sincerely Andrea L.,Jennifer V,Claudia Q,Alexandra G,Nayiel G,And Ama G

Then I Just Hugged Sam And He Patted My Back And Cooed In My Ear."Sh...Its Ok.."Sam Said As He Kissed My Head And Whispered And Made Me Smile."Now Come On Let's Eat Breakfast"Sam Said Embracing Me."Ok"I Said.Then After A While The Group Cake And I Wanted To Say About The Baby Now."Sam I'm Gonna Say We're Expecting"I Said."Ok"Sam Said."Guys We Have Announcement"I Said."Yes"They Said."Me And Sam Are Expecting A Baby"I Said."WHAT"Guy Said."The Baby Survived And Were To Young To Have Kids So We Planned The Baby To Go To Adoption.."Sam Said."Congrats"Howard And You Said And Gave Us Hug But Guy Just Went To Sam And Starred To Punch Sam."Guy What The Fuck"Howard Said Trying To Stop Him."Why You Have To Get Everyone's Attention"Guy Said."I Didn't Mean To Do This"Sam Said."I'm Going Home I'm Sorry What I've Done"Guy Said Storming Off."Sam You Ok"I Said."Yes I'm Fine"Sam Said.