Your My Idiot

(Sam's POV)
Then I Put My Hand Through My Hair And Closed My Eyes."Idiot!"I Said Kicking The Little Trash Can."Well You Are The Idiot"Isela Said Crossing Her Arms.Then I Punched The Wall."I Don't Want To Kill The Baby"I Said Putting My Hands On The Wall."And Thanks Giving Is Tomorrow You Idiot"Isela Said."I Know.."I Said Trying To Not Yell.Then I Thought Of An Idea.Then I Ran Out Of Her Room And Went To The Group."Is She Ok"They Said."Yes And a I Got A Question"I Said."If Your Having A Baby And Your Way To Young Would  You Rather Have An Abortion Or Keep The Baby?"I Said."Why You Ask?"They Said.(Someone Asked Meh)."Someone Asked Me Cause There In That Situation"I Said."I Say Abortion"Howard Said."Keep"You Said."Hmm..I Dunno"Guy Said."Uh Abortion?"He Said.Then I Nodded."I'll Go Tell'm"I Said Running Back."So.."Isela Said."Abortion"I Said.Then They Looked At Me If I Was Crazy."2/5 Say Abortion"I Said."Ok We'll Start Now And Here's Pics Of The Baby"The Nurse Said.Then I Held Them And I Looked Up.(You Idiot)."Wait Isela Do You Want An Abortion"I Said."No..I Dunno"Isela Said."That's 3/5 Say Want To Keep"The Nurse Said.Then I Stared To Cry."This Is All My Fault I'm A Stupid Idiot"I Said.Then I Just Look At The Pictures Of The Baby And I Cried More."Sam..Its Ok..Your Not An Idiot"Isela Said."Yes I Am I Made The Baby In The First Place"I Said."Everyone Makes Mistakes Sam...Look Hold My Hand"Isela Said.Then I Went Through Her And Held Her Hand.Then I Look Into Her Chocolate Brown Eyes."Do You Want The Baby And Don't Look Away"Isela Said."N-no"I Said."Your Lying..You ShiftEd Your Eyes..Sam Were Keeping It"Isela Said.Then I kNodded."Then It Will Go To Adoption"Isela Said.Then I Nodded."Ok You Can Go Home And Btw..You Won't Grow Much Cause Of Those Stabs..It Will Only Go Till Here"Claudia Said."But Others Are Bigger"Isela Said Getting Up."I Know But You Were Stabbed Like In Those Sections So It Won't Grow Much But In The Inside It Will You Just Don't See It Buy Here Your Clothes And You May Go"She Said.Then I Went In My Phone And I Put It Away And Isela Was Already Dressed.Then I Opened The Door And We Went The Group."Isela Your Ok"They Said."It's Ok"Isela Said."Huh?"They Said."I Mean Im Ok"Isela Said Turning Red."Your My Idiot"I Said To Her."And Your My Idiot"Isela Said.