Wait Hold Up

(Howard's POV)
Then I Got Myself Ready And I Just Saw Guy Walk Away."Take Care.." I Said. Then I Went To The Guest Room To Check On Y/n And Y/n Was Already Up."Hey,Moring Lets Head To Sam's ASAP It's Important.." I Said. Then I Hold Her Hand And We Walked." Do You Think They Supposedly Think They 'Had It'?" I Said."Maybe" You Said.Then I Got The Key And Opened The Door And I Saw Isela Crying."Why,..Is Isela Crying..Dude..I Think We Went To Far.."You Said.Then I Closed The Door And Sam Looked At Us.Then We Sat In Front Of Them."Should I.."Sam Said Talking To Isela.Then She Nodded.Then Me And Y/n Looked At Each Other."Er..Um..How Do I Say This.."Sam Said."Just Say It Sam..We Can Take It"I Said."Isela's Pregnant.."Sam Said.Then We Laughed."W-why You Fucking Laughing?!"Isela Said.Then Our Laugh Died Down."Wait Your Really.."You Said.Then She Got Out A Pregnancy Test And It Was Positive.Then We Looked At Each Other.(What Did We Do..)."And I Lost My Virginty!?"Isela Said Crying And Sam Gave Her A Hug But She Pushed Sam."It's Your Fucking Fault!!"Isela Said.Then Sam Felt That He Gotten Hurt."M-my Fault!?"Sam Said."Yes!Well What Did You Think I Grew One Of Those!"Isela Said Putting Her Hands On Sam's Crotch.(Our..Friend Ship..Is Falling Apart..)."Well If It's My Fucking Fault Fucking Get Out My Life!!"Sam Yelled And Isela Just Cried And Punched Sam And She Ran Off.Then We Got Up In Shock.Then Sam Just Laughed."Why Your Laughing?"You Said."Isela Come Back?!"Sam Said Laughing.Then Isela Came Back Laughing."Wait..What?"We Said."We Were Lying..We Figured Out Your Plan.."Sam Said."Wait..What..Hold Up"I Said."We Were Just Playing With You"Isela Said,"So You Not Having A Baby?"We Said,"Hell No.."They Said."Oh My God..You Guys..We Thought We Went To Far.."You Said."No..But Just Don't do That Again Ok?"Sam Said Crossing His Arms."Ok"We Said.Then We Did A Group Hug."But Wait..The Pregnancy Test Was Positive.."You Said."A Friend Of Mine.."Isela Said."Wait Was It Jennifer Or Andrea"You Said,"Jennifer"Isela Said Giggling."And She Didn't Tell Me And Let Me Guess..She"You Said."Yup She Sure Did"Isela Said,"Who Are You Two Talking About?"Sam And Me Said."One Of Our Friends We Now Back In California"Isela Said."Oh"We Said."Hey Guys What I Missed?"Guy Said Walking In."Guy!"Isela Said Running To Him."Where Have You Been Love?"Isela Said."Home Thinking"Guy Said."And Shit Loads Of Things Happen We Tell You Now Let's Get Some Snacks And Talk"Sam Said Rubbing His Hands Together.Then We Just Laugh And Did Our Snack And Talk.