We F--cked Up

(Isela's POV)
*Might Be A Little Smuty..By The Way I Got Some Of The Smut Parts From A Book I Read Today*
"Mmph"I Moaned And I Turned To My Side And Saw Someone.Then I Lift The Covers And Turn Red."Whoa..."I Said Quietly Expecting Sam's Body.Then I Shook My Head And Put The Blanket Back Down And The Door Opened And It Was Ed.Then Ed Froze.Then I Got The Covers And Covered Myself."Morin...I Forgot My Phone Here Last..Night..And Um.."Ed Said Grabbing His Phone."What Happened?"I Said Putting My Hand In My Head.Then I Got Up With Just My Bra And Undies.Then Got The Covers And Sam Got Up Quickly And We Stared Into Each Others Eyes.(We Did Something...).Then He Rolled On To The Floor And Covered His Body.Then Ed Just Stood Their."I a think I Should Tell You Guys..."Ed Said Rubbing The Back Of His Head.Then I Felt Butterflies In My Stomach.(...).Then I Just Got On My Dress And Did My Usual Stuff And Went Out Of Sam's Bedroom And Ed Followed.Then He Closed The Door And We Went To The Siting Area.Then Me And Ed Just Sat Just Waiting For Sam."You..Guys Um..Did...Um.."Ed Said.Then I Shook My Head No."This Can't Be..He Would Never Well....We Will Never Do That..We Have Been Knowing Each Other Since We Were 17"I Said."Well..I Saw It..."Ed Said Turing Red."What!"I Said Not To Loud.Then He Nodded In Shame."Yea..It Happen Cause I Forgot My Phone Their Like When I Went To Give Y/n Her Present...And Then Like When The Party Was Getting Real I Wanted My Phone..And Then I Went To The Bedroom And I Went To Get My Phone And The Thing Is..Hehe..Well I Didn't See You Guys And I Just Got My Phone And Was Happy That I Found I And Then I Looked Up And I Saw...Him..Um..Banging You...And Uh..I Accidentally Took A Picture...Of That Cause I Was Gonna Put My Code..For My Phone But I Accidentally Lift The Lock Screen And It Went To Photo Mode And...I Was Just..Um..Shocked..And I Didn't Know What To Do And Yea...And Uh..Do U Wanna See My Proof..?"Ed Said.I Just Feel Like I Wanted To Jump Off A Building Cause..I Checked The Picture And...Just Feel Like I Don't Wanna Be Here Anymore..After What Have I Done With Him And This Is Just Too Much)Then I Got Up.(Tell Me Is This Really Real..).Then My Emotions Came Together.(Anger.Sadness.Guilty.Joy.Panic)Then I Started To Cry,Then I Started To Giggle And Laugh And Then Feel Guilty,Then I Start To Panic.Then When Sam Came Out If His Room I Looked At Him And Got Angry."Why The Fuck You Let Me Do This Sam!What Did I Tell You,You Promised!You..You"I Said.Then I Went To Calm And Started All Over.

(Sam's POV)

"Why The Fuck You Let Me Do This Sam!What Did I Tell You,You Promised!You..You"Isela Said Going From Angry To Calm.(Her Emotions Are Mixed Up...Of Something That I've Done?)Then I Gave Ed The 'What's Wrong' Face."This.."Ed Said Giving Me His Phone.Then I Just Look At A Picture And I Dropped His Phone And Backing Away."That Can't Be..I Would Never Do..That.."I Said.

(Flash Back)

Me And Isela Were Making Out On My Bed And Took Off Our Shirts
And I Was Kissing Her Top To Chest.

"Do Me Just Do Me This Is Your Celebration"Isela Said
"Alright,I Will"I Said

Then We Just Took Off Our Pants And I Push Her More Against The Bed In
The Middle Kissing Her And On Her Neck.

Then I Just Heard Some Moans From Her And Some
Pleasure.

Then I Was Ready Enough Cause My 'Member' Was Being
Erected And Hard.

Then I Got A Condom And Lube In My Secret Storage And I Stopped Kissing
Her.

And I Set It Aside And I On Her Body And I Took Her Panties Off
And Threw Them.

Then I Put My Tongue And Make Her Moan And Making
Her Do Orgasm.

"Sam..Sam..Sam!"

(End Of Flash Back)

"Sam..Sam..Sam!"Ed Yelled Shaking Me.Then I Opened My Eyes And It Was The Real World."Wh-What Happen"I Said Rubbing My Head."You Were Shocked And You Well Dropped My Phone And Back Away And Fell And We Tried To Get You Back Up"Ed Said."Yea.."Isela Said.Then We Looked At Each Other Into Out Eyes.Then Isela Adjusted Her Black Glasses."Well Now I Lost My Virginty"Isela Said."Thanks To You"Isela Said Throwing Her Hands In The Air.Then I Turn Red And Ed Turn To Me."You Took Her Virginty.."Ed Said."I Guess?"I Said."Hey..At Least It Wasn't Guy"I Said.Then Isela Stopped."Hey..I Have A Girlfriend So.."Isela Said."But You Had Sex With Me"I Said And Smirked."And You Have A Boyfriend.."Isela Said.(James..Shit)That Was When I Realized."We Fucked Up"We Said