Fake Boyfriend

(Sam's POV)
I Was Left Alone Again Cause Well It Was Getting Late And Everyone Went Home Expect For Isela."I Don't Wanna Do Back To My Home.."Isela Said."Why.."I Said."My Mom Is Visiting Me..And Dad"Isela Said."So Does It Matter..Their Your Family"I Said."I Know..But I Still Feel When I Was Back In California With Them...And Then I Just Left My Mom And Dad And Went With My Cousin To London...And I Have A Feeling They..Will Give Me Something Bad.."Isela Said."Oh..But They Will Still Love You Cause You Their Only Favorite Daughter.."I Said."I Know..But..My Mom Will Say 'You Don't Have A Boyfriend..I Guess Your Just Going To Be Fucking Alone For You Life Which I Don't Mind...'And I Want To Prove Her Wrong I That I Can Have Some One That Can Love Me..But I'm Just That Girl That Doesn't Wanna Be Dated By Just Be..Lonely And Alone Writing Songs..Wanting To Be With People And That..Like What You Kind Of Do"Isela Said."I'll Be Your Boyfriend"I Said Straight Up.Then Isela Froze."Fake..So You Can Show Your Mom Wrong"I Said."And Theirs Just One Flaw.."Isela Said."My Dad..Is Serious When I Ever Get A Boyfriend And Sometimes If I Hang With Boys Alone..He Might Ask You Hella Questions Or Also Give You The Death Stare.."Isela Said."Wait..So You Dad Doesn't Know,You Sleep With Me,Touch Me There,That You Hanged Mostly With You BestFriends Majority That Are Guys In London,Guy Has Kissed You,And That Me And Guy Sometimes Put Your Arm Around You..And Made Out With You Naked..And Not Even You Mum Knows!?"I Said."My Mom..Knows..Our Group...She Doesn't Tell My Dad And..Nope"Isela Said."Your Going To Be Dead Meat.."I Said.Then I Got Up Gooding To My Bedroom."Please Samuel..Help Me"Isela Said Grabbing On To Me Majority Almost Pulling Down My Black Shorts Down."Ok.Ok. Just Let Go You Stripping Me"I Said.Then Isela Let Go And Turned Red."Sorry"Isela Said.Then I Adjust My Shorts And Just Went In My Bedroom."Sam..Where Do I Sleep..It Way To Late.."Isela Said."Sleep With Me Tonight,It's Fine"I Said."Ok Thanks You The Best"Isela Said And Gave Me A Kiss On My Check.Then We Just Went In Bed And Then I Got Up And Brushed My Teeth And Went Back To Bed."Do You Know What Time Or When They Are Coming?"I Said."Tomorrow Afternoon?"Isela Said."Ok..I Better Change Quick And Do My Things And We Head Off At Your Place"I Said."Ok Let Me Just Text Y/n To Say My Parents Are Coming Over Tomorrow"Isela Said.*Ding*."Ok She Said..Don't Worry I'll Be With The Brothers And Tell Them I Say Hi And I Got Some Clothes For Tomorrow I'm Staying At Their Place Tonight,Good Night"Isela Said.Then Isela Texts Back And Giggled."What You Send Her..."I Said."I Said I'm With Sam In Bed Now We're Going To Sleep Night ❤️"Isela Said.*Ding*."Wait...Wat"Isela Said.Then We Laughed.Then Isela Turned Off Her Phone And Put Her Glasses On Top Of a Her Phone On The Counter.Then We Fell Asleep In Peace.