It's All My Fault

(Sam's POV)
"Is She Going To Be Ok"I Said."Yes"The Paramedic Said.Then Mumbled.(It's My Fault In The First Place..)Then I Made My Hands To Fists And Calmed My Self And I Put My Elbows On My Thighs And Put My Hand Together And Put Them Against My Mouth And I Closed My Eyes."Please She Will Be Alright,God Don't Let He Go It My Fault"I Whispered To My Self.Then I Opened My Eyes."Were Here Let's Go"The Other Paramedic Said.Then I Hopped Off And Followed The Paramedic."What Is The Need"The Nurse Said."Gotten Stabbed In Near Her Whom And Stomach"He Said."Ok"The Nurse Said."And Who Are You Wait Your Sam Smith"She Said Taking Isela Some Where."Yes Its Me And Can You Tell Me If She's Gonna Be Alright"I Said."She Is Mr.Smith"She Said.Then The Put Her In A Room."You Gonna have To Stay Here For A Moment Mr.Smith"She Said."Ok"I Said As She Closed The Door And I Stood Up Against The Wall And Put My Head Against The Wall As Well And I Closed My Eyes And I Put My Foot Against The Wall."Ok She's Awake And Do You Know Her Boyfriend?"She Asked."Thank God And No Why"I Said."Well I Haven't Told Her But She's Expecting The Baby And The Baby Survived The Stabs"She Said.(Thank God For Saving Her,By Making Our Life Harder).

"Oh"I Said."You Can Go In"She Said And Left.(Fock..)Then I Came In And Smiled."Hey Sam"Isela Said."Hey Isela And I'm Sorry This Is All My Fault"I Said Pulling Up A Chair Next To Her."No I-"."It Is...I Got Drunk In The First Place"I Said."Then I Did Too Secondly"Isela Said."But I Made You Got Stab For Having Sex With You"I Said."It's Not All Your Fault"Isela Said."Oh If It Isn't Did You Made A Baby Yourself"I Said Covering My Mouth."Wait..Im Having A Baby..No"Isela Said Turning To Me."Yes The Nurse Told Be Before She Left And The Baby Survived The Stabs Like It Almost Got Stabbed"I Said Lifting Her Dress Shirt Thingy."Samuel!"Isela Said Slapping My Hand."What"I Said."I Have Nothing Under Their Expect My Undies."It's Better Not Naked I'm Gonna Show You Where The Stabs Where And Where's The Baby.."I Said Lifting It And Getting Closer."At Least Close The Door.."Isela Said."It's Ok And Here Are The Stabs."I Said Pointing At Them."And The Baby It Like Right...Here"I Said Under A Stab And Near Her Undies.Then She Lift Her Head Up."Looks Like Your Trying To Take It Off"Isela Said."No The Baby Is Right Here"I Said Touching Softly."What In The Hell".Then I Turned And It Was The Brothers,Ed And Y/n.Then I Put Her Dress Shirt Thingy Back Down.Then We Turned Hella Red."I Was Just Showing Her Stabs"I Said."Doesn't See Like It"They Said,"You Guys Think Wrong"I Said."Can You Guy Go For A Moment Were Having A Private Chat"I Said.Then They Nodded And Close The Door."But You Had Condoms Didn't You"Isela Said."I Did..But...Fuck!"I Said.(The Flash Back..)l"I Put It Off The Side...While I Was Uh Yea"I Said.Then Isela Closed Her Eyes."Were Still Young To Have Kids Sam How Were Gonna Work This Our Like Ugh"Isela Said In Frustration."Hello I'm Back Um Mr.Smith You Should..Um Go I Need Her Boyfriend "The Nurse Said.Then Isela Glared."Tell Her"Isela Mouthed."I'm Not Her Boyfriend But I'm The Fathers Baby..."I Said."Oh!"She Said.Then I Turn Red."Were Not Really Ready To Have Kids Can You Help Us Um.. Nurse Claudia"I Said."Well..Hm...I Recommend Not An Abortion...Its Pretty Mean And Hurtful For The Baby"Claudia Said."Adoption?"She Said."But..People Will Know She's Having A Baby"I Said."Well The Chose You Have Is An Abortion"She Said."I'm Sorry"She Said.