Hokages Furneral

( I chose this song for reason. If you understand its about someone you love died and you understand what i mean at the end.) 

Sakura POV

I was in  hospital for a bit. I snuck out again. I know today's the third hokages furneral. I get home but on a black dress. I let my hair down comb it and put back in pigtails. I walk out look up in sky it thundering. It always rain when it furneral. i walk to where I know boys will be meeting. " Sakura you suppose be resting." naruto sadly said. " I will but I need to do this as much as you two are." I said. He node and we continue.  We stood there in silence. I stood by Sasuke in the middle row where most shoinobi stood. Naruto was in the front with others.  It then start raining. I heard Hokage son say. " even the Heavens weep." its true. The elders start talking about the lost of hokage and the shoinobi that protect the village. This remind me my mother my sister. Babydoll was in control and start singing after i put my flower down stood by Sasuke. Everyone that around me heard then everyone else start too. I had my eyes close open them the rain stop and the sun was coming out. I look to see Sasuke he seems to almost smile. Me,  Sasuke and Kakashi-senise stood some ways away waiting on side. for Naruto. Then I felt it. Itachi was here. ' I know you talk after told ' No I did just my negative side trying get to me. I held my chest look at my team then  everything went black.