Chapter 12

This is a picture of Andrew's house! So nice! I love getting to look at nice houses...don't you? This is the last update for today, sorry you guys, but don't forget to like, comment, and share, please!!! Thanks!

I woke up the next day at around 9:30. I looked out the window to see the the clear blue sky and the sun peeking from behind all the trees in the forest.

It was breathtaking and yet made me miss the lake I could see through my balcony back home, but I pushed that thought away and got up.

I made my way over to the drawers I had put my clothes in. I got out a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a plain white t-shirt, and brownish orange sweater, along with my black combat boots, and so on. I grabbed my bath products from on top of the dresser and headed to the bathroom in my bedroom and opened it to see a nice bath tub and waterfall shower.

It was very relaxing and it woke me up. I got out feeling wide awake and much better than yesterday. I towel dried my hair because I didn't have a hair dryer and simply brushed my hair out leaving it to finish drying by itself.

I then got out of the bathroom and headed dowstairs. I noticed that it was really quiet, so I assumed that Andrew wasn't up yet and I headed to the kitchen. I looked through the pantry and decided to make some breakfast to make up for him making dinner last night.

I found all the ingredients for pancakes and even found some chocolate chips and decided to make some chocolate chip pancakes because who doesn't love chocolate? And I added some fruit on the side.

I got to work on the pancakes mixing the batter, and adding a lot of vanilla, and then began to cook them. I poured the batter into the pan and added lots of chocolate chips. Once I was done the whole kitchen smelled of vanilla and pancakes. It was, as you could guess, heavenly.

Once the pancakes were all done I went to the fridge to look for some strawberries when Andrew came into the kitchen smiling," Are those pancakes?"

I smiled," Yup, do you want strawberries with them or do you prefer blueberries or raspberries?"

He grinned and sat down comically ready to eat," All of them."

I laughed," Seriously? You're joking..."

He nodded solemnly," I would never joke about my food..."

I rolled my eyes but got them out anyways," Okay then..."

He smiled and then reached for the syrup while I cut the strawberries up and put some on his plate," There you go."

He nodded gratefully and then poured some syrup on his pancakes," Thanks, Princess."

I gave him a look and got some strawberries for myself," Don't. Just eat your pancakes."

He laughed and took a bit and then his eyes widened in delight," This tastes like cake! What did you do?"

I laughed," That would be the extra vanilla I added."

"It's amazing," he said excitedly.

I smiled," Thanks."

We enjoyed the pancakes and had a nice conversation. He told me about the village and his friends and the other people there. He said that they were all very nice and that everyone looked out for one another.

I was a bit curious to see more of this realm and I told him so.

"Why?" he asked confused.

"I never left the palace for the past two months," I said sheepishly.

He frowned," Never?"

I nodded," I was always either inside the palace with Ceanna during lessons, or outside with Nathan riding our horses, or with Maddie in the garden or...anywhere you could think of in the palace or on palace grounds..."