Chapter 8

This is the wedding dress which is amazing, huh!;) Hope you enjoy this chapter I made it longer than the last couple chapters. Don't forget to like, comment, and share!

I woke up with a mission. I had to figure out a way to make sure my plan worked and to do so I would have to work out the actual details. 

I mean I knew that what I wanted was to not marry Prince Daniel, have Ceanna marry him instead, and I would most likely have to run away to make sure that happened.

Running away would mean getting enough supplies, food, clothes, and necessities for a long time, without having anyone suspect anything while I pretended to dutifully plan my royal wedding.

I had no idea how I was going to do so and so I looked around the room a bit because Olivia and Grace weren't there yet. I got myself out of bed, slipped a fluffy light blue robe on, my light blue slippers, and looked around for some ideas. I walked around and thought about what I would need.

Food and clothes were a given but those I would have to collect over time. I would probably have to slip into the kitchen for some foods that wouldn't go bad for a while every night until the wedding and hide them somewhere in my room. The same with clothes. I had so many clothes that if one outfit were to disappear every day or so it wouldn't be obvious and Olivia and Grace would not suspect anything. 

So clothes and food were good. Money was a problem that was not so easily solved. How was I supposed to fend for myself in an unknown realm, with no job, money, or education? I looked through my closet and then headed towards my jewelry. I raised one of the diamond bracelets thoughtfully. If all was lost I supposed I could take one or two jewlery sets to pawn if absolutely necessary.

Otherwise money was still questionable. I would figure that out later. Necessities would be toiletries, makeup, and other things that could again be taken over time. That left money and a way out left to solve and a little over two months to figure it out but I was getting there.

Now I just had to find somewhere to hide everything. I took a few clothes out from my closet. A warm and comfy burgundy sweater. A pair of black skinny jeans, some combat boots, some socks, underwear, tan knit hat, tan scarf, and warm gloves. I folded everything carefully and looked around trying to find somewhere to put everything. I saw some keys on my desk and looked at them curiously. I then looked around the desk and saw there were door compartments with locks behind the desk where not many people can see them. 

I got the keys and opened a random one open. I got one key randomly and tried to open one of the locks and kept trying until one opened. It was right behind my desk out of sight and big enough that I would be able to fit a lot in it. I placed the clothes in there carefully and then locked the door. I removed the key from the key holder and decided to hide it. I went to my drawers in my nightstand that Olivia and Grace never touched. So far it only contained some stationary, books, and pens and pencils. I got the key and placed it under them and closed the drawer just as I heard Olivia and Grace knock on my door and walk inside. 

They curtsied and Grace exclaimed," You're up early today, Princess, was something wrong?"

I smiled and fake laughed," No just excited."

They beamed and Olivia nodded happily," You try on wedding dresses today!"

I forced another smiled," I can't wait!"

Thankfully they didn't seem to notice and they smiled back and hurried me to my vanity. They brushed my hair and then lead me to the closet where they gave me a strapless bra, a black tube top shirt, and some olive green high waisted shorts. They curled my hair into big princess curls. They teased my hair up a bit at the crown of my head, and then did my makeup nice and natural. They only added a bit more blush and natural fake eyelashes. They then handed me some black high heels.