Chapter10

"Love yourself more than everything"

Kathrine's POV

A week of staying in this Academy we haven't found any clue of who is the killer or maybe the killers! Damn! This is the longest mission we ever encounter! But there's a little spice that can entertain us for a while.

We met the fabulous5 or also known As F5, They are really the fabulous one because they have this killer beauty and awesome brain that makes every man bowed down to them. to tell you parang nanliit kami sa beauty namin haha langya!

"Alexandra? Do you have any clue now?" tanong ni Lexie na nililinisan ang mga baril niya.

"Not yet, I can't even hack their site! damn this it's starting to get into my nerves. Maybe they are hackers too." sabi ni Alexandra habang busy ang mga kamay niya sa kakapindot ng keyboard ng laptop niya.

Andito nga pala kami sa dorm namin ngayon vacant namin. We need to make this mission to be done immediately!

"What if we go to the crime scene??" Biglang suggests ni Hyacinth habang kumakain ng ice cream.

"That's a brilliant idea!" Biglang napaupo sa pagkakahiga si Shyne.

"Let's go!" Sabi naming lima at inayos ang sarili namin tsaka lumabas na kami ng room tsaka sinecure namin na ilock ang rooms namin.

"Don't let anyone to get near to our room understood" sabi ni Lexie

"Yes, ma'am" Sabi ng dalawang bantay.

"Let's go girls" Sabi ko.

"Where do you think you are going, Girls?" Napatigil kami sa sinabi ng isang babae.

"Ah? W-we----" Naputol ang sasabihin ko sana ng magsalita si Lexie.

"We're Hungry. wanna join us?" Pekeng Nakangiting na sabi ni Lexie.

And the F5 did join us to eat in the Cafeteria, We had a little chitchat but we immediately escape when the SM6 Saw us with the F5 and boom! it started a flip-top fight buti nga lang at nakita nila kami dahil kung hindi matutunaw na kami sa mga tingin ng Iba Especially boys.

"Whew! That was close" hinihingal na sabi namin.

"Let's go! We should hurry to the crime scene before anyone sees us" sabi ni ko.

"Let's Go!" Sabi namin

We immediately stop at the theater club and we didn't hesitate to enter it!. In one look it was a beautiful theater.

But when you look closely or absorb the ambiance of this place it was a hella creepy! Until we heard a voice behind us.

"what are you doing here?" Sabi ng boses ng babae.

Everyone stiffened and no one dares to move except Lexie and she bravely faces the owner of the voice.

"We're just newbie here, Aren't we welcome in this club? You know we are talented we are also good at acting and Singing" Sabi ni Lexie at bakas sa boses niya na nawala na ang tension. kaya humarap din kaming apat.

"Oh! Shiitt!! is this true??! I Am Talking to the R5??!! Omy Omy omy!!" Nagtitiling sabi ng babaeng kaharap namin with matching talon talon pa.

"Ahm?? Who's the R5??" Tanong namin.

"all of you! We already know that you are the Royalty5. The Famous Assassins in the Underworld! I'm your number one fan!" Tili niyang sabi.

And with that! Napatingin kami sa isa't isa. I was like? Oh? di nga? So everyone knows in this Academy that we are Assassins?? haha Cool!.

"Oh? Is that so? Can you do us a favor??" Tanong ni Hyacinth.

"ANYTHING!" sabi niya.

"Can you be our lookout?? We just need to hide from the crowd please??" Sabi ni Hyacinth at nagpaawa look pa

"Sure! I'll go outside now. I'll signal all of you when Someones wants to go inside" sabi niya at Umalis na.

"Thanks!" Sabi namin.

"That was a nice idea Hyacinth!" Sabi Shyne.

"Yeah! let's go!" Sabi ko lang

pumunta kami sa backstage dahil andun nakita ang bangkay. Pagpasok mo sa backstage makikita mo ang chalk na sinundan ang position ng katawan bangkay. Maayos naman ang mga gamit kaya hinding hindi mo malalaman kung pinatay nga talaga ang Biktima.

Shyne started to get some pics in every part of the room, Hyacinth Is checking some kinds of stuff in the room, Lexie looking the surroundings, Alexandra is busy on her phone, While me? Obviously, I'm watching them hahaha.

Eh, halos lahat naman ginagawa na nila eh. but when I'm just looking around I found something suspicious.

"Guys! Look at this. I found something" Sabi ko kaya naman nagsilapitan sila at yumuko rin sa kinauupuan ko

"a fake nail?" Lexie asked

"Yeah, who do you think this fake nail belongs to?" I ask

"and that's the thing we are gonna find out" Alexandra

"Should we give it to the lab team?" Hyacinth asks

"Let me handle it," Shyne said and pick it with a tweezer and put it in a ziplock plastic

"Alright I hope that will help" Lexie said at bumalik na ulit kakahanap