Chapter27

JolinaMondido and ShairaMikaelaSalinas tnx for voting!! :D

"Don't Judge the person if you don't know the real story behind her/him"

Lexie's POV

We are now at the Helicopter and heading to the Helipad at the Rooftop of the Building of the Mafia Group that The F5 belong.

We can See the Rooftop is full of goons surrounds then there is A man who is Sitting Pretty in his King Like Chair Size with a Body Guard in his Side.

("Lexie,Shyne,Hyacinth,Kathrine and Crazy Trios Are you ready and In your Positions?") Tanong ni Alexandra sa Hidden Ear pod na nakakabit sa Loob ng Tenga namin at No strings Attach ito kaya walang makakahalata and The Mole like Mike In different place in our Faces.

"Yes" bigkas naming lahat.

("Ok! God Bless Guys!") Sabi niya at nawala na sa linya.

"Hey you!" Sabi ko sa Pilot habang Nakatutok ang Baril ko sakanya.

"Y-yes?" He shaking said.

"Act Normal and Don't you ever make a move When we Reach the Floor Got it?" Sabi ko.

"Yes" sabi niya in His Crack voice

"Good"

"Lexie! Tapos ko ng matali ang Buyers and We Only Got 2 hours before The Sleeping Potion Will Fade.

"Ok! That is enough time we need " sabi ko.

By The Way, Nagtataka ba kayo kung bakit dalawa lang kami? Well Since na Nakapasok ang Crazy Trios sa Loob without a Tract ay Isa sila sa mga goons na nakakalat sa Paligid ng Rooftop.

While Kathrine and Hyacinth are In the Entrance door Waiting for our Signal to Attact.

When we Reach the Land, we Immediately Open the door and Go out with the Escort of the Goons.

The Mafia Leader looks like Celina, maybe this is her Father.

"Oh? Where's Mr&Mrs. Luke?" Hindi maipintang sabi niya.

"We are their substitute, Uncle Christof And Aunt Christina Ask Us to Deliver the Money And Get the boxes of High Class Drug?" Medyo inosenti kong sagot Pero syempre Acting lang naman.

"Oh? Is that it? Follow me Beautiful Ladies," sabi niya sabay tayo at Naunang Maglakad kasama ang mga Goons niya At sumunod naman kaming dalawa.

"I don't remember That Mr. Luke Has A Nieces? And Join the Group of theirs?" Biglang tanong niya habang pinagbuksan kami ng Pintuan.

Its A nice Room,its a nice office to be exact. The Black And White Color of the stuffs in this Room makes it More Fancy.

"Well? Uncle and Aunt Want us to be part of the group since we are their favorite nieces and They Can't Have A Child So? They Decided that someone should Handle their company and Groups in future so Thats why They Ask Us to Transact With You as a training." Sabi ni Shyne

"Oh I see, Ok? So Those boxes are your Drugs, But Where is our Money?" Sabi naman niya sabay turo sa mga boxes na dala ng mga Goons.

Umupo kaming dalawa at sabay na hinubad ang Eye glasses naming dalawa malapit sa Leader.

"Oh! Here!" I said And Give the Briefcase that I've Holding.

He Smiled with MoneyLust in his Eyes. Hahaha

Tumingin ako kay Shyne And Shyne Have The Same Thought that I Have, We Smirked and Look at the Goons Who is command to open the Case.

Inside the Case is not just only a 2billion Dolars, but A Invisible Poisonous Gas That When The Case Is Open the Gasses will Spread And In every breath you take The Virus in the Poisonous Gas has Will multiply inside your Body and Slowly eating your Internal organs.

This is the Best Experiment that Shyne Have Made! Its Brilliant isn't it? By the way We Have The antidote with the poison so it wont work on us.

"Ok! Thank you for buying to us--" naputol ang sinasabi niya ng

"INTRUDERS!" Biglang Sigaw ng Isang goon sa Left Side namin kaya napatingin naman kami at ang kamay na dapat isheshake hands ko sa leader ay muntik ng maputol ng biglang may isang Rounded Thick Glass na nagpop out na parang shield ng leader!

Shit! Nagulat kami doon ni Shyne! Pero tama nga kami ng hinala. Haha

*gun shot Spread!*

Shit! Napayuko kaming dalawa ni Shyne.

"Red Alert!" Sigaw ko gamit ang Mike ko para masignalan sina Hyacinth at Kathrine sa labas!

Putukan at kalansing ng Samurai ang maririnig mo sa Loob at Labas ng opisina.

Inilabas na namin ang Armas naming dalawa. Shyne and I unbelt our Belt and When we Press the Hidden Button in our Belt it become A Thick metal Stick!

Before we Attack the remaining goons we Smirked to The Leader and Pointed the Broken Eyeglasses the stick of the Eyeglass is inside the Shield like Barrier after we Smirked and Mouthed 'goodluck' and Press the remote Control of the Poisonous Gas but this time the Effect of the Gas is Like You were poured by an Acid.

We stared him while His eyes widen when He saw the Smoke starting to spread inside He Hold his Throat like He is choking himself and His Face and Hand Is Starting to melt and Popping like a Bubble until He fall down and Died.

("We found Samantha! Here at the 5th Floor") Hyacinth Said

("Got it!") Sabi ko.

Si Shyne ay tinulungan na ang Crazy Trio sa Pagpatay sa Mas dumadaming goons sa paligid ako naman ay papunta na din sa Kanila at sa bawat goons na humahadlang sa dinadaanan ko ay Batok or panga ang punterya ko para tulog agad,

Iwas dito iwas doon at tago dito tago doon ang ginagawa ko kapag may baril or samurai ang kaharap ko! Aba! Isang Metal Stick lang po ang Armas namin Laban sa samurai at Baril? Asan ang Hustisya?!

"LEXIE!" May biglang sumigaw pero di ko malingon dahil Samurai ang gamit ng kalaban ko!

I hit his Hand that Holds tha samurai then hit his Neck quickly at ng Haharap na sana ako sa Boses na sumigaw saakin ay may bumagsak sa likod ko kaya natumba rin ako

"Shit!" Bigkas ko At ng mainagan ko na si Sarah pala na duguan ang bumagsak sa Likod ko ay nataranta ako!

"Sarah!" Sigaw ni Marc Babang busy parin sa kalaban niya!

I immediately stand up and help her To lay down comfortable and trying to Look for The wound she Got!

"Shyne! Cover Us!" Mariin kong Sabi!

I found the Wound In her left Back part! Shit!!

("I need a Medic here Alexandra!, Contact Kathrine To Sent In the 10th floor! Right now!") Sabi ko sa mike

"Is she ok?" Sabi ni marc na Bakas ang sobrang pag alala!

"Honestly? No! But I'll get Kathrine to Help us Here, *i ripped off my Left Sleeves* here! Use this to stop the Bleeding and Give A Pressure on it! Got it?!" Sabi ko.

He just Nod, and I get the Samurai sword in the hand of My enemy a while Ago.

Nagsimula na akong mahilo na parang nahahyper dahil sa dugo na nalanghap at nakikita ko sa paligid! I close my eyes harshly

And When I Open My Eyes

"I want more blood" that is all I Can Say for now Because Of my Bloodlust! This Is The Real Royalty 5 when the Reach the Top Stage.

This is not the End, This is only the Beginning.

_GPL08

By The Way the Stages of the Mode of The Royalty5

1st- Cursing (Playfull killing)
2nd- Cold (Murders)
3rd- Blood Lust (Killing Machines)