Chapter9

"Faith and trust are twins of doubt and temptations like how light and shadow are present at the same time. The Shadow represents doubt and temptation while light represents faith and trust. "

Shyne's POV

"Welcome to the Forbidden Academy Ladies" Sabi ng driver namin. Kaya napatingin kami sa bintana ng limo na sinasakyan namin.

"wow!" Sambit lang namin at parang bulang nawala ang boredom naming lima sa nakita namin, bumukas na ang malaking gate sa harapan ng kotse namin.

Paano ba naman, 2 hours amg byahe namin PLUS! 3hours sa plane kanina papunta dito sa Aklan nangangalay na ang pwet namin dahil 5 hours kaming nakaupo lang.

"Ladies, Listen this will be the starting point of your mission the moment you stepped out of this car your life will depend on your performance, stay alert and don't let your guard down understood?" Mr. Lee says nakalimutang kong andito pala siya.

"Yes" tipid na sagot namin sakanya

"The killer knows what he's/she's doing for making an almost perfect crime, the PNP conducted their investigation yet the pieces of evidence they found at the crime scene was pointing on a suicide case but of course our client won't believe the result so He hired us to find the truth. Our people conduct another autopsy and we found out that it was indeed a murder, the PNP says it was just a hemorrhage and the cut at the back of his head was from a stone when the victim fell down but our team findings it wasn't just a hemorrhage and it was caused by unknown poison and the cut was from an authentic design knife" mahabang explain nya samin

"Hmmm, so we are dealing with an experienced criminal then" seryosong sabi ni Lexie

"Yes so do be careful. UNDERSTOOD!!" Sigaw niya kaya natauhan kaming lima at napaupo ng tuwid pa! Powtek tong gurang na ito nakakagulat!.

"YES BOSS!" Sigaw naming lima.

"good" sabi niya at binuksan na ang sasakyan

"Andito na pala tayo?" tanong bigla ni Alexandra ng makababa na kami.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you, ladies, everyone knows that I am your tito so that no one will dare to scare you here, I am the biggest donator of this school so they will respect all of you" Sabi niya ng pabulong at ngumiti saamin.

"Ok Tito" Sabi namin.

"Good! So ladies? Follow me" he said and walks inside and we follow him as he says. Now we are starting to get some attention from the student body. Nakafeel kami ng awkwardness sa atmosphere pero si Mr. Lee chin up na naglalakad.

"Seriously? May dumi ba tayo sa mukha or something?" Naiiritang sabi ni Hyacinth.

"They are just curious about you ladies, Everyone knows who I am so they are shocked when I said I have nieces and I want to enrol you girls in this academy so maybe the news spreads like a wildfire" Sabi niya, ang galing talaga mag imbento ng kwentong itong gurang na ito.

"Aw, now we know" sabi namin.

He tour us and tells the names and the uses of every building we passed through. This Academy is more like Harvard to me, You can't imagine that every student here are criminals and children of famous criminals in underworld society, The Academy has a wide field when I say wide it a hella wide!, Five buildings with 3 Floors in each building with Roof Top(the Tech.Voc, STEM, HUMMS, GAS Buildings), A Covered Court, We Also Saw the Club Rooms And Etc.

"By the way Girls, I enrolled you in Gr.12 of Senior High Class and the specialization I've chosen for you is I.T or the STEM Track Of Kto12" Sabi ni Mr.Lee.