Chapter14

"Never Ask God Why You're Suffering sometimes because He Never Asks Why do you forget him in the times you are happy"

Alexandra's POV

After an Hour In searching A student Who can tell us about the Crime We Found Samantha Park.

Since she was the only one who lives in the near Room at the Crime Scene.

Sa paghahanap at pagtatanong namin pareparehas lang ang sinasagot nila saamin.

"We can't tell you about the Crime Because, If we speak out our Life is in Danger" And they told us that We shouldn't continue this coversation dahil totoo daw ang nga hakahaka o tsismis tungkol dito.

"She's at the Library" biglang Sabi ni Shyne.

Siya kasi may hawak ng Phone ko, hiniram niya kanina eh hinanap niya lang pala si Samantha.

So We Immediately walk to the Library to Ask Samantha about the Crime.

She Sitting at the last Table of the library, Well to Describe this Library it is Extremely Huge and Has A lot of Books, And Tables with a Laptop in each Seat it is also Air condition and Of course the Silent Ambiance of the Library.

"There she is," I said and point Samantha.

"Ok, let's go" sabi ni Hyacinth.

Ng makarating na kami kay Samantha nagulat pa siya and She Attempt to left us! Haha She's Like A Nerdy Type Woman, the Shy and loner type

"Where are you going?" Tanong ni Kathrine.

"T-to the C-comfort room," she said habang nakayuko na tila nahihiya o natatakot saamin.

"Just A Minute Please?" Sabi ko

"Please don't hurt me? Please? How much money do you want? I-i'll give it to you. H-here is my Credit Card. please Take it And don't Hurt me" mangiyak ngiyak na sabi niya saamin at Binibigay ang Credit Card niya.

"Wait for what?? Don't need your money? And We Are not Here to hurt you" sabi ni Lexie At Nilapitan siya sabay hawak sa magkabilang balikat niya.

"She's Right. Why are you acting like that? Are you been bullied?" May halong Galit sa boses ni Hyacinth. She Hates Bullies.

"R-really?? You won't hurt me?" Teary eyes na siya.

"Yes! Why should we hurt you? For what reason? Hush now Samantha we are not gonna Hurt you ok?" Sabi ni Lexie na may Assurance sa Boses niya.

But instead of answering She just Hug Lexie And Cried Really hard. What the?! Ganyan na ba kalala ang pangbubully sakanya? Gosh! Nagulat ako I mean Kami sa inasta niya? Did I think all the Students Here are Criminals? The Brats and Jerks? The Famous and Rich kids? The Brave and Strong one? So How Come this Woman Belong to This Academy? It's Weird?

"You're the Only One who Threat me Like This Since My Bestfriend Died. All bullied me because of what happened to my Bestfriend Lea, they all blame me for the death of Lea, they even accused me that I killed her." Humihikbi niyang pagkwento habang nakayakap parin kay Lexie

"Sshhhhh, stop Crying ok? From now on We will Protect you too like your best friend Do" sabi ni Hyacinth at Lumapit din kina Lexie tsaka Hinahagod ang likod ni Samantha.

"You will??" Sabi niya at Hinarap kami.

"Yes, we will" sabi naming lima.

"T-thank you. Aahmm S-sorry for making your Blouse Wet" sabi niya at nakayuko na naman kay Lexie.

"Naaah, Don't mind It. So Are you ok now?" Sabi ni Lexie at Umupo na sa Vacant Chair. Kaya Umupo na din kaming lahat.

"Thanks to you. But Lets back to the thing you want from me? What is it? I'll do everything what you ask for me For the exchange for showing your Kindness " sabi niya habang nagpupunas ng Luha.

"really?? yes!" Sabi ko!

"Hey, Alexandra! Don't Shout, We're in the library remember?" Paalala ni Shyne.

"Oops!" Sabi ko sabay takip ng bibig ko.

She Just Nods.

"Ok. We, Will, Ask you some Questions and Can you Answer it Honestly?"tanong ni Hyacinth.

"Is that all?" Sabi ni Samantha.

"Yes, that's All" Sabi ni Lexie.

"Ok. What is it?" Tanong niya ni Samantha

"Ok? So Who's Lea? And why or how she Died?" Unang tanong agad ni Shyne.

Namutla siya bigla At biglang Yumuko

"You've Said A while Ago that The Students Who Bullied you Are Accusing You that you Killed your own Bestfriend" dagdag pang sabi ni Kathrine na naging Seryoso na ang Tono nila

"C-can we Talk about this to Other Place? I Can't tell Anything About that Topic, I'm Scared to the Gossip I heard after the Crime" sabi ni, Samantha.

What a Coincidence? She is the Bestfriend of The Victim Named Lea James. We Are so Close to the Answers Behind This Mysteries.

As What She Had Said Earlier, we need a place away from everyone's Ears, Since We Can't let Anyone Enter our Room because it is only Exclusive for the 5 of us.

After a minute of walking

"Why Is She with Group of R5?"
"Pity on her, The R5's new Nanny haha"
"What A Shameless Creature? assuming to be a part of the R5 Group"
At Etc. Marami pang Ibang bulong bulungan ang naririnig namin about kay Samantha.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE!, THE GIRL BESIDE US IS NOT OUR NANNY, SHE IS OUR FRIEND NOW, AND! IF ONE OF YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER EVEN A SINGLE STRAND OF HER HAIR OR ELSE YOU WILL LIVE IN HELL. UNDERSTOOD?!" Sigaw ni Hyacinth sa Ginta ng Hallway kaya nageecho pa ito at Nakuha ang Lahat ng Attention ng Naririto sa Hallway.

"Y-YES!" sagot nila

"Good" Nakangiting sabi ni Hyacinth.

"Nice Job Sis!" Sabi namin.

"Yeah? And You Samantha You should not be scared to them alright?" Sabi ni Hyacinth na nakangiti.

"Y-you shouldn't do that Hyacinth, but thanks For the Effort." Sabi ni Samantha habang nakayuko pa ito.

"What? Aren't you happy with what I did? You Are safe now As Long As You're with us" medyo naiinis na pahayag ni Hyacinth.

"But, F5 Are the One Who bullied me. They are too Powerful! You Can't Win To Them?" Pag aalangan niyang sabi. But Wait? The F5 are the ones Who Bullied her? No way!

"Hahahaha! That is Unbelievable!" Natatawa kong sabi haha Seriously? F5?? Can Beat us?! Hahaha Oh C'mon!

"Why?" Nagtatakang sabi niya.

"Haahahaha May I Ask you, Something Samantha? Do you Ever know Us?" Tanong ni Kathrine.

"I heard that you are the R5? And that's the only thing I know about you guys" sabi niya..

"Really? Samantha, F5 Are just Brats? And Us? We are your Justice so Don't you ever Feel Scared Anymore." Pagaassure ni Lexie.

"Fine, This Is My Room, We Can Talk here about what you want to know from me" Sabi ni Samantha at pinunch na ang Key Card niya sa Gilid ng Pinto niya kaya bumukas na ito at Ipinapasok kami.

_GangPrincessLover17