Chapter29

Paradiselover2412  Keyla22McDonough

GPL08's POV

Crazy Trio's 

They try to enter the HQ of the said mafia groups without any tracks that they had been under attack. Joan gave task to Marc and Sarah since Joan is the Planer or the Brain of the Group while Sarah is the same as Alexandra's Ability The Legit then Marc is their Combat or Defense.

The Tasks that Joan Gave to Marc is to find some clothes like Goons, so that they can not get any attention, but luckily Marc picked a high rank clothes of goons.

They enter the HQ without any distractions. Many goons bow down to them because of their high rank uniform that the goons thought the Crazy Trio's are the real owner of the Goons Suit. (The suit or uniform looks like a ninja attire).

while they are walking to the hallway one of the goons approaches them that made them nervous but, they keep their posture and calm themselves, the goon said that they are needed to the rooftop to guard the big boss.

when we reach the top, buyers just arrive just like us, then they escorted Lexie and Shyne (buyers) to the Big Boss, order for them to settle an agreement to their transactions.

Then the boss insisted to talk about that thing in his office at the 9th floor. After a while, before there are about to finish their conversation, the real owner of the suit came inside the office and shouted "INTRUDERS" while pointing at them. That's How the riot inside starts!

***************************

Alexandra's Scene

Alexandra was so busy in monitoring the moves of their allies, The Crazy trio, Shyne, Kathrine, hyacinth and Lexie.

Suddenly, Shyne called Alexandra and requested to call for a Private Helicopter Immediately.

The helicopter arrived, Instead of Private pilot, she was surprised that F5 are the one's who fetch her but Alexandra Tried to come back inside the building since F5 rain a gun shots towards her! she try to grab some weapons and warn Lexie and the others that she was attacked by F5 but before she reach her deck ​​or her monitors,

She suddenly collapse due to a gun shot with a stun gun. She heard a little voice say "You deserve that because you killed my father ".

***************************

Kathrine's and Hyacinth's Scene

According to their plan, they'll be staying in the first floor to wait the signal of Shyne and Lexie for backup. And because they were bored of waiting the signal,

they started to attack by seducing the goons and kill them silently without any noise so that they couldn't catch any attention. after they finished killing all the goons and staff in the First floor,

lexie called for Red Alert and it means Thats the signal their waiting. They went to the 2nd floor and Alexandra contacted Kathrine to Help sarah who was been shot near the heart area.

They hurried to reach the 10th floor but suddenly, before they reached the top floor, they saw Samantha laying in the hospital bed with many dextrose injected in the hospital room like in the 4th floor.

Kathrine enter the room and Hyacinth Too, Kathrine Know what Kind Of  dextrose are injected to Samantha's Body, which is not an ordinary dextrose but a high class drug.

Kathrine and Hyacith Put off the Dextrose and Put the Unconscious body of Samantha in the wheelchair beneath the bed, they put some handcuffs in both hands and feet.

after they settle Samantha to her Wheelchair, they hurried to the next floor which is the 5th floor! they found dead bodies in the floor and a blood spreading the white floor! blood! I want blood Hyacinth and Kathrine's Mind said! their systems become active when they feel the bloodlust hit their system!

while they are walking they heard some voices like they are arguing! the familiar voice lead them to 5 boys and A girl which is the girl holding a boy in (kidnapping/holdapping) position, pointing the sword towards the neck of the guy.

Hyacinth and Kathrine were shocked when the 4 of the guys take their mask off.

Kathrine Whispered to Hyacinth asking what does the FF5 doing in that place, but Hyacinth instead of answering Kathrine's questions

"What a weaklings? A girl vs. 5 boys? Can't wait for us?" the FF5 looked at her, she smirked knowing Lexie started to make them fall asleep by hitting their back of their heads! but before lexie reach Levy's head,

Levy was alert that he immediately blocked Lexie's attack and face Lexie like he is challenging her into a fight, John nearly attack Lexie too but Hyacinth was alert to use her whip and pull John right next to her and they fight too!

While Kathrine let the four to fight since she saw Samantha is waking up but before Samantha Open her eyes Kathrine quickly hit the spot in her head to make Samantha fall asleep again!.

***************************

Top Floor or Rooftop's Scene

when Alexandra and the F5 arrive the HQ building of said mafia group, they wake Alexandra and tied her up into a chair,

Then they become alert when they heard a steps incoming to the stairs from the 9th floor to the top floor, they saw Kathrine, Hyacinth, Shyne, Samantha and 3 unknown persons with them, Before they saw the F5 they shot them using an stun gun. 

after the F5 tied them up, they waited for Lexie to show up. Celina positioned herself near the door of the elevator, and her four member waited to the stairs.

after 30minutes for waiting the door of the Elevator open up and Lexie show up with her clothes teared up like a sword sliced it, wounds and cuts all over her body and her white blouse and pants are filled with blood! 

Celina immediately point her sword near to Lexie's Throat and they started to argue, Celina ask so much questions to Lexie, but Lexie teasingly answer Celina's Questions until Celina Feel the pain inside her body!

she started coughing blood, her nose was bleeding, she kneeled down because of pain she felt and contenously coughing blood same as the others. 

_GPL08