Chapter30

To baecare30 and yumMae5 Thanks For Voting I dedic this chappy to you for voting

Lexie's POV

When they are about to land on the helipad in the HQ building of Crazy trio, they saw the HQ was been eaten by a large fire like there was a massive explosion happened!

"Damn those F5!" Alexandra hissd

then Alexandra turn the helicopter around away from the burning building, from above you can see the tiny people who are panicking and trying to make the big fire kill, some ambulances are continuously arriving and fire trucks are blowing some water.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After 1 week

Sarah is still in comma because of the shots she got and the blood loss from her deep wounds and the gun shot. While the 7 of us are still recovering and we are about to call Mr. Lee about the Accomplished Mission and did I tell you about the plan we made last week?

For all the lies he said! For all the foolishness, unrespectable Goals, and for Ruining our lives! He is the Real Devil! And the devil should disappeared from this world am I right? alexandra and i are here at the airport to fetch mr. Lee

"Girls!" He said wearing His Big Smile, as if he knows that this will be his last moment in his life. I mean the life he used to live.

"Good To See You Alive Mr.Lee "Alexandra Answered She Lowered her voice but put an imphasis to the ALIVE part, what a Naughty Lady!

"Well same to you girls, so what is the matter for this Urgent Meeting you are saying?" Mr. Lee ask while he is Giving his Luggage to our Driver. Then we started to walk.

"Well it's our surprise Mr.Lee, and you will love it I assure you," I Answered

"Well as you say so," he said

as we enter the car, we immediately drove off to the hq where we temporarily live, since our mission is done in the forbidden academy we contact the owner of the academy and we Drop out the school, we also contact Chloe and the other close friends we met there we say our goodbyes .

Ok back to Mr.Lee, Here's Our Plan.

After We put the Same Method he Used to us, The Amnesia Pills He Use? Shyne Improved it and Make the Effect Lasts more that 20 years.

We Put the Powdered Amnesia Medicine To the Food and the Wine this Lunch.

Also after we Succeed We Will Contact the Assassins Group that The 10 of us Will Handle The Group From now on Because We defeated Their Boss, thats The Rule on how to ranked up in Assassin World

"Kill One Of The High Rank Assassin And Earn His/Her Position"

When We arrive at our Temporary HQ, The Rest of the Group of The Heir5 and Royalty5 are At the Entrance waiting for us. They Greated Mr. Lee, and Escort him to the Dinning room with a bunch of foods in the Long Table And There you'll find Joan and Marc Preparing Our Foods.

"So? Lexie, What is this All About the Urgent Meeting?" He Ask me After he Finished Drinking His Wine With the Amnesia Powder.

"Well? Here's Our Surprise Mr. Lee, Get Samantha" I Command to Gino

"Who's Samantha?" He Ask again.

"She Is the Bestfriend of your Daughter Lea James" Alexandra Answer