Chapter28

sharlynponce tnx for voting!! kaya idedicate ko sau to

Lexie's POV

When The Bloodlust hit my System or maybe OUR system, We are activated to kill every enemy Without mercy, we want blood! We want more bodies laying down the floor, lifeless!

In every hallway and Floor I walked in, The Goons Are trying to stop me but In the End I made Their Head separate to their neck.

"Alexandra? Show me the way to the 5th floor where hyacinth and Kathrine's are" I said using the Mole Mike near in my Mouth Under my nose.

("Wait A Sec. .....Done") she Answered

"Thanks" i Said

("Just Follow the Arrow") she said.

And There's a map popped out into my sight, We're all wearing a Contact Lenses that Has A GPS map or Connection to Alexandra's Satellite that She made.

("Guys! Want more thrill?") Alexandra said then she play the song Close To You by the Carpenters.

the speakers in this hallway play the song, oh alexandra! she really wanna play with the security and the controls of the camera and the speakers of this building! and I bet all the Ear pods, walkie talkie are now playing the same song.

"Nice" I whisper

("Lexie! watch out for a 5 goons in your Left Side ") Alexandra Said in The Line.

BTW to describe The building, the 10th floor of this building has the same style, in the color of the walls, the tiles and such more, there are also two foundations (haligi) in every hallway and thats the place where I am hiding right now.

base in my calculation they are 5 feet away from me, and base in the shadow walking towards me they are holding samurai swords. I hold my sword tightly and Count in my mind

1

2

3

4

5

when they walk passed through me. I walk forward and grab one of the five goons then I put my sword near to his throat and my left arm hugs his shoulder order not to escape from my arms.

" LEXIE?!" the four of them shout with a confuse tone

" who are you?" I ask

the four of them take their mask off and I saw the FF5 in front of me.

"what are you doing here?" I ask again but still i didn't let this man free from my hands

" I am the one who should ask you that Lexie?" he ask me

"I ask first So answer me " I said

"Are you the Intruder Lexie?!" John ask me with unbelievable tone

*I can't help myself but to Smirked to the question he ask me, and I let my Aura spread out*

and in my calculation i expected that they will point their sword into my throat.

"is this the way you fought a girl?" i teasingly ask to them that make them pissed!

"Shut up!" Levy Exclaim

"What A weaklings! A girl vs. Five boys? Can't wait for Us?" I smirked again when I heard the Sarcastic but dangerous voice of Hyacinth

They All look back to their back (obviously) where the voice of Hyacinth come from, and that's my chance to make this man in my hand fall asleep i just hit the back of his head and others but when I nearly hit john and levy, levy quickly face me and looks like he is challenging me into a battle while John was been pulled by the Whip of Hyacinth! nice!