Chapter11

"A life is like Clash Of Clans, You should know how to make your Defenses to be strong so that no one will ever attempt to wreck your Life"

Lexie's POV

We have a lead to our mission thanks to the evidence we found, She will pay for the crime she has done and yes our suspect is a "she" and now we are currently searching and gathering all the data and Infos about her and her so-called group

Is she insane or just an idiot to kill someone wearing fake nails? isn't it funny? damn! hahaha, this is the longest but crazy mission we had,

If Kathrine hasn't found that damn nail maybe we are still searching for some clue to start this mission, it is indeed an almost perfect crime yet there is no such thing as a perfect crime when it comes to us, we will seek and dig the truth by hook or by crook.

"Lexie! wanna join us to watch a drag race???" Biglang sulpot ni Hyacinth sa harap ko.

"Racing??! As in Drag Race??!" Sabi ko at biglang naexcite ako sa sinabi niya.

To tell you guys the R5 are Drag Racers too!! Since we live in Japan and the Japan Country is known as hometown of a racing car or sports car, doon nagstart ang pagkahilig namin sa karera at pagkolekta ng mga sasakyan.

"Kakasabi lang nga eh? Unli ka??" Pambabasag na sabi ni Hyacinth.

"Tss, KJ mo! pero pwera biro saan yung drag race? Can we join??!" Nakangiti kong tanong.

"Oh my gosh! Did you heard Lexie and Hyacinth talking tagalog??!" Sabi bigla ni Mitsy.

"There are cute while speaking tagalog in their accent! " Sabi ni Julia.

"Ahmmm? Hehe Is there any problem with that??" tanong ko.

"Haha nothing dear, We are just amazed that you know how to talk in tagalog" Sabi ni Nziel.

"Oh? ok?, BTW Since our topic is all about Drag Racing, Is there any possibility that we can join the Race?? I mean can anyone join the race?? What is the Price?" Tanong ni Hyacinth.

"Oh! About that, Yes everyone can join and the price is your car" nakangiting sabi niya.

"Cool! haha can we join? I mean the 5 of us can join??" tanong ni Hyacinth.

"Yes, you can " nakangiting sabi niya.

Alam niyo kung bakit si Hyacinth lang ang nagtatanong?? Well, Hindi ko sila feel eh. Lumaki na ako na ang kateam ko lang ang pinagkakatiwalaan ko. You can't blame me for having a trust issue

"So you know how to race too??! That's Cool!" Sabi ni Cyran.

"Haha a little bit, right Lexie?" Tanong sakin ni Hyacinth sabay kindat saakin.

"Yeah," Sabi ko lang.

"Ok! So it settles then. So do you have a car to Race??" Tanong ni Mitsy.

"hmmm *nod*" sabi namin. Dala naman namin ung PinakaFav. na sasakyan namin eh.

The Yellow Lamborghini ko with its Nitrous & Upgraded Pieces.

While Hyacinth has the Silver Ferrari and the same upgrade as mine.

"Good! So see you tonight at 8 pm at the ASU field near our Academy." Sabi lang ni Mitsy.

"let's go, girls, We need to prepare for the race tonight" sabi ni Angel.

"Bye!" Sabi lang nila at Nagnod lang ako sa kanila.

"I hate their presence tsk, By the way, Hyacinth, Do you know what am I thinking??" Sabi ko