Chapter 1

The photo above was not drawn by me.

Rain slid off the Mystery Shack's roof and Windows making a slow pitter patter on the the surface.

"I win!" Mabel yells looking at her game of Calling All Boys (preteen edition).

"Yeah yeah." Dipper sighs. He had accepted to play one game of this with his sister and finally it was over. Lightning crashed outside and there was a knock on the door.

"Kids, open up." Grunkle Stan commanded. Mabel opens the door and Stan walks in.

"Hey, what's up?" Dipper asked.

"Nothing. You kids got something in the mail." He hands Mabel a package and exits the room. She smiles and jumps on her bed and rips a piece of tape off.
"Mabel, careful." Dipper warns. Mabel scoffs and opens the box then becomes puzzled when she pulled out two gemstones.

"Rocks?" She looks disappointed.
"More like gems." Dipper wondered pulling out a circle-sized blue stone. Mabel smiled holding an orange star-shaped stone. Just then a bright light appeared on the stones and Mabel looked away from her hands at the glowing rock. Dipper does the same then an explosion erupts in the bedroom.

"What the heck?!" He yells then everything went black.

Enjoy Gem Au. Sorry I really love this one and from the information I gathered I've got a pretty good idea for this. 🔵+🔶=⚫️