Chapter 15

No Pov

The figure knocked on the door.

Everyone exchanged worried glaces. Onyx slowly walked up to the door and peeked through the peephole. She slammed her body against the door.

"It's a boy!" She whisper-yelled. Mabel widened her eyes and stepped closer to the door. The boy knocked again. Mabel took a deep breath and grabbed the door handle pulling it open.

"H-hello?" She asked cautiously. The boy looked just a cautious about this as she did. He looked into Mabel's brown eyes and smiled feeling relieved.

"Hello. My name is Harry. You must be the SunStone." He said inviting himself inside. Mabel watched him with wide eyes. Yet everyone had already drawn their weapons and Desiree's teeth were baring. Harry stepped back slamming into Mabel who had just closed the door. The living room was a tight fit now.

"Who are you?" Dipper asked. Harry smiled.
"I'm help. I'm here to help you guys." He replied. His blue eye was warm while the other looked corrupted.

"Who told you we needed help?" Dipper asked another question.
"That's of no importance." He stepped forward more and Mabel crawled out from behind him into the kitchen.
"We should get to a basement or something." Jade said looking outside. "There's a bunch of people out there. A bunch of ageless looking kids." She said confused. Dipper widened his eyes.

"Everyone follow me!" He yelled running past the kitchen grabbing Mabel on the way. He ran into the gift shop with the group following him. He punched the code into the vending machine and ran down the stairs. Emerald watches them race down the stairs and he stopped to look at the vending machine and press some of the buttons.

"Ugh you airhead!" Onyx yelled grabbed him by the back shirt collar and dragging him down the stairs. Once they were all safely in the main room with the broken portal, a loud voice echoed through the room.
"Hey." It said.
Nobody had noticed a girl standing up against the wall. Well, no one but Dipper that is.

"Cali?!" He exclaimed. Cali looked against the him.
"Hey yeah! You remember me! From your dream right?" She said smiling. Dipper stared in disbelief.

"You exist? H-how did you get down here?!" He asked. She laughed.
"Humans are so small-minded!" She giggled. Mabel gave Dipper a 'What the hell' look; He shrugged.

"It's good thing you're all down here. The battle has begun. Prepare yourself for loses." She said looking at the only door, which was locked. Footsteps were abundant and echoing throughout the room from upstairs. Mabel sat down in the ground.

"What do we do?" She said softly.
"We will fight and protect together." Harry said grabbing a stick and started drawing in the dust.

"Mabel, Onyx, Desiree, and me will be fighting to take as many as we can out that are inside. That leaves Dipper, Cali, Jade, and Emerald for the squad that'll take out the ones outside. If Bill is present, don't attack him till we've joined you." Harry said.

"Are you all ready?" He asked. Everyone glanced at eachother and nodded.

"Okay. Then let's go!"

Cliffhanger. Btw guys I'm in Texas for my cousins graduation so high readers from Texas!
😄
And GOSH I'M IN LOVE WITH TWO WHITE HAIRED ASSASSINS! Can you guess? Hint: One is my name. The other is my background picture.