Chapter 10

Dipper's POV

I had more strange dreams tonight. The more I sleep, the more freaky they get. I'm starting to wonder if they mean anything at all. I woke up at three in the morning and boy was I tired. Everything ached in my body from being sick all day yesterday. I looked over at Mabel's bed and smiled. She was fast asleep drooling on her pillow a bit.

I shook my head and got out of the cold, hard bed. I grabbed a bag from beside my bed and put a flashlight, water bottle, and the journal inside the knapsack. I closed the bag and took one more look at Mabel before the leaving the bedroom.

I creaked down the stairs not making the slightest sound. I was nervous and scared but I had a job. While my mind was deep in thought, my blue skin started to glow. Though I didn't notice till I was at the front door and by then it was 3:30 Am. I had to think of a plan. My brain screamed for me to just bolt but I didn't agree. I knew I couldn't just run from my problems, I had to summon a certain someone.

The someone,
Was.
Bill Cipher.

Mabel's POV

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. My face lit up with a joy that was found every morning but never got old.

"BACON!!!" I screeched and kept out of bed throwing on my sunny sweater and dark orange skirt. Sliding on my black flats, I raced down the stairs. And I made it to the kitchen, a bright rainbow flowed from behind me showing where I ran to and from. When I reached the kitchen the rainbow from behind me had vanished.

"Hi Grunkle Stan! Where's Dipper?" That was my first concern considering I hadn't seen him upstairs.

"I dunno. Check your bedroom, cause he sure isn't down here." He replied gruffly. I nodded.

"Alright well, IM HUNGRY!!" I declared and slammed my fist on the table.

Time skip brought to you by, the WATERFIRE SAGA! (Btw I love these books lol check em' out sometime)

After breakfast Dipper still hadn't showed up. I was necessarily worried, but it did want to know he was okay, and something told me he wasn't.

Dipper's POV

I dropped my bag after walking deep into the forest. My shoulder hurt from the weight of the bag but I shook it off.

Skipping the summoning lol.

No POV

Once dipper had finished chanting, there was a bright flash but instead of just Bill appearing, there was another being with him.

"Well if it isn't ole Pine Tree! But looks like you've changed a little. It since the last time we met hmmmm?" Bill cackled. The being beside him seemed to be made of pure light but also darkness. It looked strange and the male shaped body and a bright glow surrounded him. The hair was platinum blond and a white outfit on. Bill laughed.

"Enjoying my new slave?"
"Why do you need a slave?!" Dipper stared. The boy floated down and stood on the ground. He was two heads taller than Dipper, that intimidated him. The boy had no pupils just flowing white eyes.

"This is Halden." Bill motioned to the strange boy. Halden held out a hand and Dipper took the hand. Just as their hands met Halden clenched it tightly and flipped Dipper to the ground.

Bill snapped and Halden hand a strange contraption in his hand.

"I've heard of you kind now Dipper." Bill narrowed his eye. "Gems. Who would've thought? Ha! So weak. But first, why did you summon me?"

Dipper recovered from his fall.

"I've been having strange dreams! I wanted to know if you're the one who put them there!" He explained. Bill straightened his bow tie.

"Well I'm not telling you classified info kid! See ya!" With that Bill disappeared with Halden. Dipper couldn't help but wonder what was coming.

An: Hey! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1. K READERS! I JUST CANT- AHHHHH!!! ITS SO EXCITING! Btw, I changed my username because my Instagram is Chara.flakes so go follow me on there! Lol don't forget to comment and vote! Sorry if the chapter isn't my best work but I kinda just got the idea over the week so bye!