Chapter 11

Mabel's POV

"GRUNKLE STAN! THERE'S SOMEONE AT THE DOOR!" Mabel called.

"ANSWER IT LAZY!" He replied while watching tv.

I groaned and walked over to the door. When I opened it, I saw a girl with blond hair containing green streaks. She had on grey jeans and a green tee shirt. Her jeans were held up by a black belt with a green gemstone on the front of the belt. Her eyes were bright green and her skin a light green color.

My first though was alien till I noticed a green stone (much like dipper's) on her shoulder. She smiled.

"My name is Jade. What's yours?" Jade held out a green hand. She didn't seem to mind my orange hand meeting hers then shaking.

"M-mabel." I replied. She looked a bit puzzled. "Mabel? So you have adopted a human name. I see."

"What? No that's my real name!" Now I was conFUSED. ((Sorry too much undertale and su))

"But you're a gem right?" Jade touched the gem on my chest and I shivered.
"Yes, it's a Sunstone."
"Oh! Nice to meet you Sunstone! Look, we need some help. There's a war coming and-"
"Hold up. We?" I stared.

Jade nodded and stepped to the side. There were two more gems.

One was a boy also with green skin but a bit darker. He was wearing some type of armor but on one shoulder, there was hole where his gem was also. He had short green hair with black streaks. A broad smile plastered to his face.

The second was a girl with black hair with purple highlights and grey skin. She was the same height as me and had a smirk on her face.  She wore a black, purple, and grey tee shirt with stars on the shirt and a black and purple skirt. She had a silver belt and black leggings. On her feet were dark grey leg enhancers.

"This is Emerald and Onyx." She motioned to the boy, then the girl. I waved and smiled. My nervousness washed away with a feeling of joy that me and dipper weren't the only gems in the world.

"Hi I'm Mabel! Or well, I'm Sunstone! Nice to meet you!" The boy seemed attracted to the happiness and smiled wider.

"Hi! I'm Emerald like what Jade said. Nice to meet you too, Sunstone!" He stepped closer to the door which of course I let them in.

"And I'm Onyx." Onyx said standing in our living room. I led the gems upstairs to me and dipper's bedroom and sat down on my bed while Jade sat on the ground and Emerald sat on Dipper's bed. Onyx took a seat beside Jade.

"Okay so, can you tell me why you guys are here?" I asked. I didn't tell them I was normally a human. I didn't want to.

"I came here because I heard you guys were in trouble. There is something coming and I can tell you're a new gem. Are you from kindergarten like me?" Emerald inquired. I stared for a moment.

"Um, no I'm from Piedmont, California." I didn't really know how to respond to what he had said. He shrugged and smiled again. "Cool."

"As I was saying before, there's a war coming. I brought my friends with me because I encountered a demon named Bill a while back. He mentioned someone named Shooting Star? Then he said he was headed to Gravity Falls, Oregon. Something was up. I would've summoned him again if Onyx hadn't stopped me." She looked down.

"Jade said there would be a fight. That's the only reason I'm here." Onyx said swiftly. She looked like she didn't want to talk.

"Alright well, when I find Dipper, I'll introduce him to you guys!" I stood up and walked to the door.

"Sunstone you're leaving us?" Jade asked.

"I have to find my brother."

"We'll come with you!" Emerald opted. I smiled and motioned them to follow me. We walked into the forest.

"DIPPER!" I yelled. No one answered. We walked father into the woods till we saw a clearing. There was Dipper's journal on the ground and a picture frame. Nothing was in the picture frame but a blue X had been drawn on the front. Amongst trinkets there was a blue, iridescent stone lying on the ground.

"Dipper?" I ran and picked up the stone. It was dipper's gem. Had he somehow found a way to remove it? If so, then where was he? I was on the brink of tears when Jade stepped beside me and took the gem from my hands.

"Is your brother the Moonstone?"
I nodded.

"Then he'll be fine. Grab his stuff." I picked up the journal but left the picture frame.

"How did he remove his gem?" I asked running to catch up with Jade and the others.

"Remove his gem? He can't. This is your brother." She held the Moonstone.

"What? No. My brother is not just a rock!" I retorted. Jade shook her head.

"You'll get your brother back. It just depends on how long it takes for him to regenerate."

AN: Okay thanks for the ocs. The other ones I accepted will be added soon. I promise. Remember to vote a comment! And check out my Sword Art Online What If's And One-shots book please! Thanks!
~Author-chan