Chapter 12

Hello? Anyone?

SERIOUSLY? Fine. No POV.

There was only four days left now. Four days left before the gems inside Dipper and Mabel would soon eat up their inner systems and tissue. They were human. Their bodies weren't made for such alienated substances.

These thoughts went over and over in mabel's mind as she tried to sleep. Tried. It wasn't working.

Jade, Onyx, and Emerald were sleeping in the attic. Onyx and Jade were sleeping on Dipper's bed while Emerald had chosen a cozy spot on the floor beside the bed. Mabel had her own bed all to herself but she still couldn't fall asleep.

She got up from her bed and walked downstairs. There was a light coming from the kitchen and Mabel went to see what it was. The glow stopped when she walked inside the room but it was so dark she couldn't see at all.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" She whispered. The touch of fingers on her shoulder made her freeze and then there was a hands pulling her into a hug.

"Mabel!" Dipper said happily. "How did you find me!" He pulled her closer.

Mabel broke from the hug and turned around.

"Dipper!" She cried. "You're okay!"
Dipper smiled and nodded the grunted receiving a punch in the gut.

"What we're you thinking! You left without even leaving a note!" She scoulded. Dipper pushed a finger to her lips telling her to be quiet.
"People are still sleeping." He grabbed her hand and pulled her to the bathroom. His gem was right where it should be. His skin was still blue and his hair blue as well.

"Mabel, Bill is up to something! He had some servant type person or something. He called the kid Halden." He said with fear catching his voice. "To tell you the truth, I'm scared."

"Well, don't be. We have some new friends."

"Friends?"

"Yeah. Jade, Onyx, and Emerald."
"Cool. I hope we can all survive the fight that's coming." He whispered.

HEY SO DID ANYONE WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE IN THE MEDIA?
Comment <3 if you did. Sorry for the short chapter. I don't really have writers block but I am super busy so.... bye!
~ Author-chan