Chapter 6

Day four. Ten days, 11 hours, and 33 minutes left.

Dipper's POV

After my talk with Mabel I went upstairs. I had a sudden headache and my blue skin seemed dimmer than usual. I laid down in my bed for just a few moments but soon I was asleep.
-----___-----___-----___-----___-----
I screamed. An unimaginable pain shook my small body. It hurt so much. I felt like I was gonna die but he wouldn't let me. My veins pulsed with blood with was slowly turning lack ever second. I could hear distant screams. Stanly. . .Ford. . .mabel. . . My blue skin was turning black and there was a laugh. Bill. I could tell. He was there and I seemed to be on a table.

"Times up Pine Tree!" He laughs. My vision went black.

-----___-----___-----___-----___-----

I woke up in cold sweat. Whatever my mind was thinking it scared the crud out of me. And whatever Bill was up to, it want good.

I looked over at Mabel's bed and her orange body was asleep on the covers showing a few scratches. I then noticed it was 3:00 am and I needed to go back to sleep. I had to admit though, I was scared of having another nightmare. . .

-----___-----___-----___-----___-----
I opened my eyes and saw the world as it should be, but not. I was in the attic but it didn't look just like the attic. It had metallic walls where the wood used to be and a futuristic metal door that when you approached it would open. I sat up in my bed and looked at my hands. They were still blue. I smiled and went to get out of bed. When my got hit the floor there was a metal clang. I looked down and my foot...wasn't a foot! It was a metal leg! I screamed and a tall girl burst though the door.

"Are you okay?!" She yells. I stare. The girl was tall with long brown hair and brown eyes and was wearing a tee shirt with a shooting star on it. Obviously this girl was Mabel.

"How did I. . .how did you..." I managed to say. She looked at my puzzled.

"Dipper, you've got to stop doing this! You know what happened three years ago." She told me. I stared ever more. So wait...she's fifteen?! That means I'm fifteen.

"I-I forgot..." I said trying not to make it sound like I was from the past. She gave me a hard condescending stare.

"Siiiiighhhhh...we got turned into gems." She said. I shook my head.

"How did this happen?" I pointed to the prosthetic leg attached to my body. 

"Oh. . ." Her voice grew soft. "A battle. I-I don't want to talk about it..." She said standing up.

"Are you well enough to get up?" She asked. I nodded. Mabel grabbed my hand and I stood up. At first I was out of balance but I soon got the hang of walking with a metal hunk-of-junk for a leg. She led my downstairs but I bought a glimpse of myself in the mirror and it startled me. I was taller, skinnier, and had a small bit of stubble on my chin.

She pulled me to the kitchen with was also futuristic. I coughed at Soos cooking over a stove top.

"Soos?" I watch him.
"Yes? Oh Dipper! You're finally awake!" Soos said and gave me a hug. I patted his back confused.

"Why are you cooking? Where is Grunkle Stan?"

Soos have me a sad look and Mabel whispered something in his ear than Soos nodded.

"They...passed..." He said and returned to cooking. I sucked in my breath? Dead? But...I didn't even get to say goodbye! Mabel pats my back reassuringly.

"Let's take a walk." She tells me but I don't move an inch. "Dip?" I heard Mabel's voice but that was all before everything blacked out.

-----___-----___-----___-----___-----

This time I woke up in my normal attic and the sunshine brightly through the windows. I looked at my self and I seemed to be dimmer. I shrugged and ran down stairs with normal blue feet.

"Hey dipper!" Mabel grinned as her 'normal' orange self. I sighed in relief.

"Where's Great Uncle Ford?!" I demand. Mabel's face fell as if she was waiting for me to ask something.

"Wouldn't you rather play a game or something?" She whined.

"This is important!" I say.

"Downstairs..." She replies unhappily. I nod and run down the stairs as fast as possible.

"Dipper, there you ar-"
"I HAD A DREAM!" I yell. Ford stares at me.

"Everyone has dreams Dipper." He said slowly.
"No! This was different! It was a prophecy!"

"Tell me, Dipper." Ford commands. I sit down on the ground and explain both of my dreams. Ford nods.

"And these were last night?"

"Yes, what do they mean!" I say in distress. Ford puts his hand on my shoulder. "Dipper, I know this is strange for you and the future is a complex thing but...in a few weeks Bill is plotting sow thing called the final battle. Whe to his battle rises, he will have and army. Don't join that army!" Ford warns. "In whatever you do don't join it!"