Right next to you

A/N : I know you probably hate me now cuz its been ages , am sorry ❤️😂 I swear but here is an adorable chapter .
I hope you will like it , if you have any ideas for the next chapter of Jarry comment or send me a private message 😋🌹
Lots of love
❤️x.

You were sitting in the living room watching some TV while Harry was in the kitchen bringing some popcorn. You turned your gaze from the plasma screen in front of you to the window on your left to watch the storm brewing outside. Suddenly, a huge gust of wind collided with the house and the power immediately went out. The whole neighborhood became pitch black as your heart began to race. You had always been afraid of the dark since you were a little kid, but power outages were your worst nightmare ever since you had watched a horror film where a man would only come out and kill when a power outage occured. It felt like your body was shutting down when suddenly you felt Harry's strong arms wrap around your waist. "Harry....." you whispered. "Jana, I'm right here, nothing's going to happen, just breathe," he spoke while rubbing your back. "I'm going to get some flashlights in the bedroom okay? Just stay here, I'll be back before you know it," he said quietly while kissing you on the cheek. As soon as he left the spot next to you on the couch, tears began forming in your eyes. Everything began to seem louder; the rain against the windows, Harry's footsteps as he stumbled to the bedroom in the dark, your heartbeat. The tears started streaming down your cheeks and it felt like you weren't able to breathe. Harry came back and kneeled in front of you with a flashlight in his hands, " Babe, look at me...." He grabbed your face in his hands, "Breathe Jana...." he said as he wiped the tears from your face. "Ha-harry I ca-cant," you managed to spit out. He immediately got up and held you in his arms. You closed your eyes and hid your face into his chest, hoping that the lights would come back on soon. Harry held you close and caressed your hair until your breathing slowly began going back to normal. After about an hour with the power out the lights finally came back on, "Jana, babe, the lights are back." You opened your eyes, took a deep breath, and lifted your head from his chest. "I'm sorry about that Harry," you said while cuddling up to him again. "Babe, there's no reason to be sorry. I'm just glad you told me you get these panic attacks so I know what to do." he replied while kissing the top of your head. "Thanks....I really don't know what I would do without you Harry." He lifted your chin up and kissed you, "I'll always be right next to you, you won't ever have to worry about that Jana."

:)x.