Be My Hero ❤️❤️

A/N : I haven't been updating for so long , I am sorry and here is an update , I hope you like it , its a bit short but its one of my fav , in this Jarry fanfic book ❤️😍

Enjoy pumpkins ❤️❤️

Jana's P.O.V

Three years.

It's been three years since I've seen my boyfriend, Harry Styles. Three years ago he was assigned to go to war and never came home again. Part of me is thinking that he is dead, but somehow the other half is saying <Just keep holding on>.
It's been so hard without him , my haz around.
He was just calling every year twice which made it harder without him , especially that he didn't call at all ..this year ...

"I can't believe my daughter is finally graduating College."my
Mother said while embracing me in a bone crushing hug.
I pull away fixing up the black square hat and my dress.
"I can't either." I say quietly, she tilts her head wiping the tears that had escaped.
"Harry would have been proud." She says being me in for another hug once more.
"Jana You look stunning!" Gemma said smiling, She looked way happier than she should be, it's almost as if she was hiding something. I doubt it, it Gemma we're talking about.
"Thank you Gem." I nod walking over to where we were the students were sitting.
What felt like hours had past and my name still hadn't been called out, there are only about six students left so obviously they saved me for last.
"Jana , Jana Smile" They called out, everyone who had recent walked up was smiling except me, and everyone here knew why. Nothing is the same without Harry.
I walking up the few steps while shaking a mans hand.
"I would like to stop right here for a moment," he said, my eyebrows knitted together, "Jana has a boyfriend who was assigned to war almost three years ago, he never came home again-" I look up at the man speaking in front of thousands of people, my mouth falls open once I see a familiar figure wearing his perfect black shirt that was my perfect cuz it was always perfect on him, well actually he is perfect in everythin to me ❤️ ,he was standing not far behind the man who was talkin' . I immediately drop everything that was in my hands.
"Harry..." I sob Into my hand that was covering my mouth, his curls were messy and his dimples were deeper than ever before. Before he could say anything I ran into his arms hugging him so tightly , my hands cuffed his cheeks as I smashed my lips on his.
All that was heard was the crowed cheering and clapping, I pulling back nuzzling my nose into the crook of his neck.
"I missed you Jana, I'm sorry i haven't been here for you. But I love you. I love you so much, you mean everything to me. I quit the military force because I couldn't stand being away from you any longer." Harry whispered into my ear, his voice was cracked and I could feel his tears dropping on my shoulder as he hugged me tighter.
"I love you Harry, more than you'll ever know."

:)x.