Chapter 12- Runaway

-I wanted to make this Chapter in POV's of characters. If you guys like it like this comment and I'll probably keep it like it...-

(Bolin's POV)

I got up from my bed after the wonderful day I had with Yuna. We sure are moving along fast. I just can't shape the feeling of something is wrong. Whatever, I got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I then left and headed to the dinning room to eat breakfast with the others. I grabbed my food and sat down. We all greeted each other with good morning's and we began eating. It was a quiet breakfast. After we all finished, I wanted to help out and clean the dishes. I took everyone's plates and cups and took them to the kitchen where I put them on the sink and began washing them.

"Bolin, I have to ask you something..." Mako said as he came into the kitchen.

"Yeah what's up?" Mako looked worried, like there was something he had to get off his chest.

(Mako's POV)

I didn't know how to tell him. I just couldn't believe he would do such a thing. Is she right? No. Bolin would never. I knew I had to say something. Those words had to come out some time.

"Bolin... Asami told me that you haven't spoken to her in a long time.... Since Yuna came? What happened that day?"

Bolin didn't say anything. He was shocked with what I asked him.

"What are you talking about Mako?"

"Asami! You and her were a thing..."

(Bolin's POV) 

I can't believe it. I totally forgot I was with Asami. I was so much into Yuna that I completely forgot about Asami. What have I done. I didn't know what to do. I put my hands on my head and was ashamed of myself. What have I done?

"Mako...... I.... I forgot I was with Asami...."

"Bolin! How can you just forget you were with someone? That's a lie!"

"No! I'm not!" I was shouting now. I was filled with anger. I wasn't mad at Mako. Only myself. How could I do something like that to another being?

I ran outside. I didn't know what to do with myself. I made my way to the beach and just sat down. I began sobbing. Why would I do that? I'm a monster!

"Bolin!" I heard Korra shout making her way towards me." Bolin.... Mako told me what happened...."

"What... Are you disappointed in me too?!"

"Yes, how could you do such a thing?"

"Korra! I forgot I was with Asami! I was completely in love with Yuna.."

"Look, you can fix this... Just.... Just go tell Asami... Then Yuna...."

Korra was right. I had to do something. Not just stay here and sit around and do nothing. I nodded my head and made my way to Asami's room. My legs began shaking each step I took towards Asami's room. My palms began sweating a lot. My body began to shake and goosebumps began in my arms. I made it to her door. I managed to bring up my shaky hand and had the courage to knock on the door.

"Asami?"

(Yuna's POV)

I didn't know what to do. I wanted to go towards Bolin when he made his way down the beach, but he needed his space. I really want to know what's up with him. I saw Mako walking down the hall.

"Hey Mako!" I said as I made my way towards Mako. He turned around and he didn't look too happy.

"Hey... Yuna..." He said trying to put a smile.