Chapter 24- Nothing Is As Planned

"Iroh wait..." Bolin spoke, but the frustrated General didn't listen, he kept walking down the alley, fixing his undershirt as well as his coat.

Iroh was angered, he confessed his feelings towards Bolin, yet he didn't give a damn about him. He fixed his collar, adjusting it back to how it was. Iroh brushed his hair back, frustrated with the younger male, he knew this wasn't going to end well, he told himself.

Bolin ran after the General, jogging as he made his way inch by inch towards him. Bolin tugged on Iroh's arm, forcing him to spin around, staring at the other directly.

"Look, Iroh. I think you're amazing, strong, firm, and a great leader. It's just... I don't think you'd want to be with a street rat like me."

"What?" Iroh was appalled at the bender's confession, the General knew a bit of Bolin's and his brother's past, but he never knew Bolin would bring it up in such a way.

"Bo, I don't care if you were a 'Street Rat', you aren't that person anymore, I like you for who you are right now, and nothing is ever going to change it." Iroh cupped Bolin's cheeks yet again, sending his lips forward to Bolin's, there lips crashing into the other.

Bolin fell in the kiss, his muscles feeling weak, as he slowly drifted away from Iroh. Iroh, quickly wrapped his arm around Bolin's waist, hauling the bender over to him.

"I'm not letting you go." Iroh winked as he pulled Bolin's head for another kiss. Iroh moaned yet again, feeling himself relax and back to the person he wants to be. Bolin, already caressing Iroh's cheek began to feel warm, flustered at the genuine feelings he had for Iroh.

Bolin wasn't going to leave now, h.e knew Iroh was going to be there for him, wether he liked it or not. Bolin pulled away, gasping for the air he desperately needed.

"Can we go back to your ship?" Bolin asked eager to be with the General even more.

"And what about your brother?" Iroh teased.

"Who cares, I deserve to have a lot of freedom." Bolin chuckled. "So... What'll it be?"

Iroh blushed, Bolin's sweet charm getting the best of him. "Fine, you got me..." Iroh pouted as he pulled in for another kiss, hungry for those beautiful lips of Bolin's. He maneuvered his hands down Bolin's back, sending warmth down with his bending. He reached his butt, giving them a light squeeze, making Bolin jump back from the squeeze.

"Hey!" Bolin chuckled. "How about you that more when we get there?" He raised a brow, wanting Iroh to take him back immediately.

Iroh smiled, intertwining his hands with Bolin's as he tugged him to start walking.

"You're going to love the ship, I promise." Iroh said enthusiastically. "There's a lot we can do there."

"Is there a large bed for us?"

"Of course, Bo."

"I like it when you call me that..."

Iroh blushed. "Maybe I should call you, Bo more often." Iroh chuckled as they passed through the lonely streets of Republic City.

************************

It was the middle of the night, Yuna waking up with her entire body sweaty. She wiped her forehead with the back of her hand, sweat covered her skin. Yuna got up entering the bathroom, turning on the shower and soon slipping in.

The cold water relaxed her, as she was a water bender, every inch of her body wet. She did her needs in the bathroom, shampoo, conditioner, and cleaning of the body. Turning the shower off, she grabbed her robe, drying herself and putting the robe on.

Yuna walked out of the bathroom, shivering as the cool air hit her bare skin. She looked out the window, the moon at it's peak, the stars shining, as well as the lights of Republic City.

Grabbing the necessary clothing needed, Yuna patted the rest of her body dry, hauling over the clothing. Yuna quickly got dressed, slacking her pajamas as she laid on the bed again. She moved around, feeling uncomfortable as the urge to sleep faded.

"This is going to be a long night..." Yuna sighed as she walked out of her room.