Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

Brown haired boy turned around, a shocked expression on his face. When he spotted me, a big grin spread all over his face and his beautiful brown eyes started sparkling. I grinned as well as happiness spread all over my body. River and I were really close, especially since last year, and we've spent all of our free time together. Seeing him again after so long – drunk - made me realize how much I actually missed that cocky, stupid, flirtatious friend of mine.

He surged through the crowd and left the blondies alone. They were both shooting daggers at me, but I only smiled sweetly at them, before connecting my eyes with River's. He smirked as he finally stood in front of me, his eyes scanning every inch of my body. "Nice dress," he remarked and I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms on my chest. Have I mentioned he was rude as well? "I like your choice of the outfit even more than mine. Your boobs look even be-"

"Oh shut up," I scoffed and punched him in the arm. "When I saw you, I thought that I missed, you but it turns out I don't," I told him. "Especially your dirty mind."

He laughed as he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him, so our bodies were flushed against each other. "I missed you too, Meg," he said as he hugged me. His arms snaked around my waist and I threw mine around his neck, pulling him closer to me. "Especially your sexy body," he whispered in my ear and squeezed my waist, sending shivers down my spine. Way to ruin the moment, River.

I pushed him away with all the force I could gather, and he laughed. "I see that even though you got laid, you are still the same, feisty Megan you were before you left. I'm glad the sex hasn't changed you," he winked as he stepped closer to me, throwing his arm around my shoulders and leading me to the counter. He stepped behind it and opened the fridge.

"What do you mean, I didn't get laid," I said and he looked at me over his shoulder. His eyes were sparkling mischievously as he looked at me one more time, before turning back to the fridge. He scoffed. "Yeah, right. I didn't know we are on that point of friendship when we are lying to each other, Megan."

"I'm serious!" I exclaimed as I walked to him and hit his arm. "And I didn't know we are on that point of friendship when we don't believe each other. Douchebag."

"Touché. But you sure did have a really, really good time," he said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. What are you doing?" I quickly changed the subject, and he closed the fridge.

"Looking for alcohol," he replied and grabbed my hand. "But since it's not here, we have to go somewhere else to get it," he said and pulled me behind him. "And don't thing that you are getting away without telling me the dirty part. We both know you aren't." We went up the stairs and to the end of the hall, before turning left. There was a small storage room, and he stepped in it, while I leaned on the wall opposite of it. I felt a bit dizzy and I knew that wouldn't be good. I knew how I got when I was too drunk, and believe me, it wasn't cool.

I looked at River and saw him kneeling down. There were beer bottles beside him, together with a few full alcohol bottles and chips bags. "How the hell did you know this was here?" He shrugged and winked at me. "Because I'm cute."

I started laughing hysterically. "I almost forgot about that phrase!" It was an inside joke between me, him and the other guys we were hanging out with. We were using this phrase a lot, anytime someone got something for free or got laid or else. It was because "he was cute."

"What have you drunk tonight?" he asked me and leaned on the threshold, watching me. I licked my lips as I looked at all the alcohol. "I can't remember?" I replied honestly, and he laughed. I let my eyes rake down his body, noticing he had become even more muscular. His muscles flexed as he kneeled down and I could see his shirt go up as he did.